1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 MotoGP predictions.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Lorenzo will win again this year. He's the real deal.

Lawn Dart likes this.
  2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Y'all really think Casey will do a Bayliss on the Duc and go home laughing? That would be justice.

Lawn Dart likes this.
  3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Good luck losing your virginity this year as well.

I say if stoner gets three wildcards, he will win one.

If more then I predict he will win a couple.

The Ducati has never been closer to the front without him.

cav115 and throwdown like this.
  4. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

It might be a mountain of shit, but he has never been the corn nugget at the very top.

5. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

As long as his head is in it, there's none faster.

Plus, he's an animal. Gets all busted up in practice, flies home to get plated and then flies back to make the race on Sunday. Unreal.

6. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

P
    fft, Colin got on the podium after breaking his. He was a "hard mutha fucka"

7. Did you not follow Moto GP from 03-06? Nice back pedal on the multiple wins prediction, btw. :D

Just in case you don't get it (you usually don't), there were no ifs in your original prediction.

8. I'm not a fan of his, but he's a tough SOB when it comes to dealing with pain!

9. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I think the Ducati will manage the Michelin's the best. From what I remember the Michelin's like less weight on the front than the 'Stones, and the Ducati had less weight on the front in previous years (between 2008 and 2014. as I understand it). Since Yamaha is moving their fuel tank and filler to accommodate the Michelin's, Ducati just needs to go back to the GP14 chassis, right?

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

VALENTINO ROSSI INTERVIEW: "I WOULD DO EVERYTHING THE SAME, MY STATEMENTS HAVE NOT CHANGED"
    quick little read..and yep he's still delusional

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah it was and it goes all the way to the top: Dorna.

13. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I dig that quote from Rossi and agree 100%, your teammate deserves all the respect in the world and he doesn't have to be your bff.
    Mark's bs won't be forgotten by most in the paddock and certainly not by the MotoGP fanbase.

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Marquez acted like a jackass, and Rossi turned out to be the cunt we all knew he could be. Thankfully I've never rooted for either of them. :)

15. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

That pretty much covers it.:beer:

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

So yeahhh...I got this from letter from the VR46 Fan club....

"[VR46] lead the championship till the unintelligible envy and malice of an unfair and unsportsmanlike opponent have distorted the final result"

uhhh..ok..sureo_O

[​IMG]

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Their misery feels even better now than it did when this was a current topic. :D

Lawn Dart likes this.
  18. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I got Pedro.

He deserves it.

19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Rossi can't bully Marquez like he did to Sete and Max.

Going to be an interesting 2016.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Rossi's fan club seems to be doing a good enough job that he doesn't have to. :D

[​IMG]