1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 KTM 500XC W

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Kurlon, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

2016 KTM 500XC W, spent most of it's life on pavement, including laps at NHMS. 62.5hrs on the meter. At 50hrs when I got it I had SVM adjust the valves and inspect the top end as well as custom map the PC5 that was on it. They gave it a clean bill of health, and the mapping came out beautifully.

It's got an Ohlins rear shock, Scotts damper, PC5, 450SX muffler plus 250SX filter cage for better breathing, new OEM fuel pump at 50hrs as the original had cracked at the mounting block and would leak when the tank was filled past half way, lithium battery...

Bike is setup in dirt mode, factory wheels, side stand (new), etc. Numbers will be removed before sale. Coolant overflow will be ziptied back in place too, just swapped over to regular coolant. Bike's in southern Maine with me, Maine title, asking price is $6000. This goes to both helping me afford MotoAmerica and a replacement dirty mount in the garage for general shenanigans. Bike will come with a metric boatload of spare plastics in various conditions, OEM seat along with the OEM shock that has been sprung and valved for road racing. I have a set of Warp9 sumo wheels I'll include for another $250.

500-a.jpg 500-b.jpg

TurboBlew and jasonhise like this.
  2. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Awesome machine, GLWS
    If you would sell the sumo wheels separately Id be interested, although I cant imagine why the buyer wouldn't want them for that $$.

3. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Plan at the moment is the wheels stay put until they either go with the bike, or the bike is gone.

4. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

$6k with wheels, time to move this thing.

5. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

I want to lock in for Daytona, $5500, no sumo wheels?

dave3593 likes this.
  6. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

This has me thinking of getting rid of my DRZ-400SM and getting a little more grunt for mountain runs...

7. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Thinking doesn't make it happen... :D

jasonhise likes this.
  8. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

That drive from VA to ME though…

9. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Totally worth it IMO, plus you only have to do that once. This bike will knock yer socks off I promise;) Ive ridden a DRZ with affamarket errathing, its not even close.

jasonhise likes this.
  10. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Sold

jasonhise likes this.