1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Yamaha R1M - Connecticut

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Gil, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Gil

Gil Well-Known Member

2015 Yamaha R1M - Located in Connecticut - 5,198 miles

2nd owner - Currently registered and insured in my name with a CLEAN title in hand. This is currently set up for the track, but I have most of the original parts if you choose to put it back to stock. Selling because I have a new bike on the way.

The bike has only been on the ground once when I was rear ended during a cool down lap. The swingarm is damaged, but I continued to use it this way with no issues. I purchased a pre-owned R1S (black) swingarm from Ebay, but never got around to swapping it out. I took pictures of everything that is damaged that I know of. I replaced the subframe with a TightTails subframe, replaced the Armor bodies tail section and the broken foot peg. The remaining parts have some rash, but are useable (see pics). I'm happy to answer any questions, send more pics, etc.

The Armor bodies bodywork has not fit correctly from day one. See where the upper meets lower in the pics. When I researched this I found that I am not the only one having fitment issues with their R1 bodywork. If I keep the bike I will be replacing it with another brand.

The engine is stock
    Full Akrapovic Evolution Ti-exhaust system
    K-Tech suspension purchased from and set up by the late Lenny Alvin of Moto Chassis Technology
    K-Tech 20DDS Cartridges and Pro rear shock - set up for 195lb rider with one weekend of use
    OZ-Racing GASS RS-A Forged Aluminum Wheels with Braking front brake rotors, captive spacers and 90 degree valve stems
    ABS deleted
    GB Engine guards with some rash (see pics)
    Bauce Racing reflashed IMG_5723.jpg ECU
    Woodcraft Clip-ons
    Sato Racing adjustable rear sets
    Brembo 19RCS Master Cylinder
    Flash-Tune Quick Shifter / Auto Blipper
    Radiator guard
    R1 Carbon fiber seat with carbon fiber seat mount
    Transmission recall done at the dealer when the bike was new
    SE Moto Carbon fiber fuel tank shroud / cover
    I'm sure I'm forgetting some little things here for sure, but the important stuff is here.

Asking $17.500.00 or best offer

Attached Files:

2. Gil

Gil Well-Known Member

-----To the Top! ---->

3. Gil

Gil Well-Known Member

PRICE REDUCED - $15,000.00 - WITHOUT THE OZ WHEEL ASSEMBLIES. It will have the stock R1M front wheel, rotors, etc. with a stock R1S (black) rear wheel assembly. Message me if anyone has interest in the OZ wheel package - $2,000.00 firm, buyer pays shipping costs.

4. Gil

Gil Well-Known Member

PRICE DROP $13,000 or Best Offer WITHOUT the OZ wheels.

5. Gil

Gil Well-Known Member

I would consider trading for a well appointed ZX6R or Aprilia RS660.Willing to work something out for the right bike! This one has to go!

6. Gil

Gil Well-Known Member

Bump

7. is this still avaliable?

8. d652

d652 Active Member

Still available?