1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 R1 Race Ready

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Brian Cavinder, Feb 17, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Ok racing friends I am selling my 2015 R1 and have decided to move on for now, but im sure I will be back soon. Front and rear Pitbull stands Spiegler lines front and rear. Brand new Breaking rotors and performance friction pads. Comes with a spare set of wheels with breaking rotors also. Speed cell master cylinder, key switch removed. 25mm Ohlins front with 1 track day and TTX rear Ohlins 1 track day since freshened up. Ohlins damper, woodcraft clip-ons. Full Akrapovic exhaust and much more. Brian Livengood superbike engine build with 1 track day on it. This bike won the Wera 2018 Formula1 championship along with the 2018 A Superbike Championship. Engine was built in 2022, has 1 track day on it, and bike has been stored properly since. Details on engine build please contact me. 937-901-0032.

Attached Files:

2. d652

d652 Active Member

Price? Location?

3. I am in ohio. Plenty I am forgetting about bike in post I'm sure. But I would like to have 20k out of it, but negotiable. Bike is all fresh with lots of new parts like sprockets chain and more. My dad and I raced together and we were gearing up for another season when he had health issues. If you would like to talk through it please call me. 937-901-0032

4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Bump.

This bike is absolutely top shelf, the engine itself is a 25K build, best of everything. We kept the maintenance up on the rest of the bike and it is excellent as well.

priced to sell!

5. Timur

Timur Member

What is the asking price for now?

6. 18500 with all spares. I have title and all build sheets plus dyno with dates. Along with engine transmission is fully rebuilt.