1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

!#!#! 2014 Ducati Panigale 1199 abs !#!#!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Motogp4me, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Motogp4me

Motogp4me Well-Known Member

Hey all!! I have here a 2014 Ducati Panigale 1199 abs model. It's by no means a beginner bike as its not very forgiving. Bike pulls very hard. I am an ASE certified technician and motorcycle technician and maintained this bike like its my child! ONLY 15/50 Motul 300V full syn oil every 2k miles. It has brand new set of Pirelli supercorsas on it. Bike has "NEVER" seen the ground! Never dropped never laid over. Has protection covers on the clutch case and stator case. Currently has track fairings on it and the Red OEM fairings come with and are in great shape. Bike has a little over 5k miles and will continue to climb a little bit. Bike has 100 miles worth of track time which after all is what bike is made for! And please don't tell me your worried about the track time on it! It by no means has done any harm to the bike. I will SINCERALY miss this bike, but it scares me to much to think about laying it over and I need a dedicated race bike that I wouldn't mind laying over.

My only reason for selling is I'm getting into racing and do not want to completely track nor race this bike as its to nice and I don't have the funds to piece this beauty back together if something where to happen. I'm looking to buy an already complete R1 race bike fully wire tied with belly pan etc...

Comes with front rear pitbull stands, owners manuals, ducati battery tender and OEM fairings.

I currently have a lien on bike with PSECU but I've talked to them to let them know I was thinking about selling it and they told me when I have a buyer to call them back and they will have penn dot print the title out so its there for buyer upon payment.

PRICE IS 12,500

Any question call or text anytime! Names Kirk, cell-7174187449. Thank you all for your time!! No shady issues here! Just a nice bike that needs new rider!

Attached Files: