1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 ZX6R for sale (with title)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by CaseyD, Feb 19, 2022.

Tags:
  1. CaseyD

CaseyD Member

Great bike, same as the 2022 bike. Fresh 0 mile/hr forks that just got rebuilt by MRP motorsports ($500 rebuild). Rear Ohlins TTX has about 20 hours on it. Everything is drilled for safety wire, at one point it ran a couple of rounds with Moto America. Two track days on new chain and sprocket. Fairly fresh EBC GPFAX brake pads and 2 track days on rebuilt front calipers, anti gravity battery, power commander with switch for two maps. I have a few maps including an MR12 map. GPR steering stabilizer,motion pro throttle, woodcraft clip ons, GBR engine covers, vortex rear sets. Custom mount for voltage regulator (didn't like how it was flopping around. Vortex rear sets. I've never had it on it's side. I can see where body work was patched prior to most recent paint job and scuffs on muffler that it went down at some point. I have had any handling issues, tires wear great, no geometry issues I'm aware of. I run a decent pace, I'd know if it had issues. This is probably going to be one of those bikes I regret selling. Picking up a new bike this spring. The price is firm. I have a few extra's I'll sell additionally if you want them. A spare rim that I had trued by woody's wheel works at a cost of $180 (have receipts), I'll sell for $150, new Pirelli SC1 190/55 slick $200, Aim SOLO lap timer $250. Mileage is 6700 track miles. This was never a street bike, I don't think it's ever seen rain as you can see from the under seat pic. Price is $7K firm.

Attached Files:

2. CaseyD

CaseyD Member

Forgot to add fork details. These are the gas charged FGR fork cartridges, $2200 cartridges. I also have two sets of springs. Should cover weight range from 170-220 depending on speed and personal needs. I'm 200 with a heavy suit. Turn key bike, it won't need anything. I don't like selling junk or incomplete bikes. I've been on the receiving end and a cheap bike always costs more after everything is taken care of. Location is Alexandria, VA 22309.

3. Mark Pisano

Mark Pisano Active Member

I sent you a pm

4. CaseyD

CaseyD Member

Pending. I’ve got someone looking at it tomorrow. I’ll update or delete post depending on outcome.

5. CaseyD

CaseyD Member

Sold! Going to be raced in MotoAmerica by Nathan Seethhaler.

6. William Schneider

William Schneider Well-Known Member

PM'd you about the AiM SOLO if you're selling that separately

7. CaseyD

CaseyD Member

Sorry I didn’t reply. It went with the bike.

William Schneider likes this.