1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Kawasaki ZX6R Race/Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by DutchWorksMoto, Oct 2, 2020.

1. DutchWorksMoto

DutchWorksMoto Well-Known Member

Intended to keep this for next season but willing to let it go for $6k. Located in the greater NYC metro area (North Jersey).

I have the MSO which is in the name of the original owner that I purchased this from as this bike went straight from the showroom floor to being built out. Dynos after tune read 130hp.

This bike has been crashed multiple times by the previous owner (an LRRS racer). The tank is dented and it has clearly seen the gravel trap as the body work and cases have rash on both sides, but it's all there. It rides straight and true and the motor runs great. Fully safety wired for racing and track day winning. Pirelli SC1s with plenty of life left.

3500 miles. Oil (300v) and filter just changed at 3300.

This bike is fully built out:
    • K-tech carts up front, Penske triple clicker rear
    • Bazazz w/ tune, traction control, quick shifter (upshift only)
    • CFM / Woodcraft adjustable rear sets, GP shift
    • CFM / Woodcraft clip-ons
    • Full Arrow titanium exhaust
    • 520 chain conversion
    • Lightech chain adjusters with lifters (key as one of the spools has broken off the swingarm)
    • Key delete
    • GPR steering stabilizer

Spares:
    • A complete spare set of race bodywork which is crashed but could be redone, some of it is in better condition than the current set. A third belly pan, and a brand new superbike seat and tail.
    • 3x clip-on bars
    • Footpeg
    • Front wheel with rotors (have not trued it)

Will come with a Woodcraft front stand that has been used as a rear as there is no kickstand.

Attached Files:

2. DutchWorksMoto

TTT in case anyone is on the hunt for an end of season deal on a 600. Will get some additional pics of the bike and bodywork spares this weekend.

3. tomh_17

tomh_17 Active Member

messaged you on facebook, check pm

4. DutchWorksMoto

Additional pics. I have a brand new spare full titanium Leo Vince exhaust that I will be offering up as well, either at a discount to the buyer of the bike or listed separately once a buyer is found for the bike.

Attached Files:

5. DutchWorksMoto

Now $5800 as I’m slightly more motivated to sell due to change in future plans.

Missed that a spare woodcraft frame slider puck is included that I had yet to get around to replacing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. DutchWorksMoto

Probably my last bump - if anyone is interested in a great deal on a solid bike, I've become much more motivated to downsize as I've got new plans to head west for the next several months. Otherwise I'll stick it in storage until July next year when I plan to come back east.

7. DutchWorksMoto

Sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk