1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Formula One fantasy racing league.

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 12, 2013.

1. mag

mag Well-Known Member

You here that.......those are crickets chirping.

:D

2. mag

mag Well-Known Member

Still learning the rules and want to make sure i don't screw up like i did last weekend. We can wait to make changes up until qualifying starts? So we can see how the drivers do in practice before we make our transfers?

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I know you're good to go until Saturday, but I'm not sure if things get locked up before or after the third practice session. I read the answer in the rules, I'm just forgetting.

4. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

I think it closes out at the start of quali. And I'm off to a horrifying start.

5. jb_11

jb_11 Well-Known Member

I wasn't able to get my picks in for round one between practice and qualifying. YMMV.

6. KLM

KLM Registered User

Transfers close at 5am GMT (London) day of qualifying. It will catch you out if you're not paying attention.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

'Sup?

:D

8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

That was such an awesome race! Yay Alo! And so glad Hamilton held of Seb for third. P.S. Is it just me or is Leigh Diffey Bruce Dickinson's long lost twin? P.P.S. Can anyone direct me to that pic w/Schumi and Seb laughing? Fred couldn't find...

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I know any of that but…

I don't even know who you are playing, but your ranking tells me you assembled your team by drivers' looks. Am I wrong? :D

10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol, I didn't have enough $$ to do what I wanted the first week so I left one thing out, and forgot about it the second and third weeks. I have enough cash now so will come charging back, ha!

11. merle4

Papa,

you made the top 10 for the Singapore race! Grats!

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Really? I think I would have done better if I hadn't made changes on Friday night. I keep screwing up.

13. merle4

Screwing up picks is the story of my season. And I'm always like .09 million short of what I want to do. I have sucked this year.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Congrats to webbdogg. :up:

Attached Files:

15. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Well, looks like I'm the Marussia of the league!

16. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

10th. Not bad for not watching a single race and hardly changing my team all year :crackup:

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There's no real benefit to changing your team if you're lucky with your first choice. That's a myth Doyle cooked up to make himself feel better. :D

18. mag

mag Well-Known Member

This must be how Alonso felt winning 2nd place. :D

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Hey now! :tut::p

20. merle4

Congrats, Webbdogg. At least I beat Doyle & Strick. Papa, I WILL beat you one of these years.

Merle