1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Ducati Hypermotard SP

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jimne245, Aug 4, 2015.

1. jimne245

jimne245 Well-Known Member

This is the bike you need. Second owner of this FL bike in which was purchased in stock form at 1730 miles - it now has 1860. Effectively, everything listed below that has been added/upgraded is in new condition. Besides the typical SP goodies like the Ohlins, forged Marchesini rims etc., it now has:

Full Termignoni Race Exhaust with Filter and Airbox Mod and Thumbdrive (the Db killer is in though you could remove it) - $3000 alone.
    Dunlop D211 GP Tires
    Speedymoto Slider Front and Rear (rear stand capable)
    GP Radiator and Front Cylinder Guards
    Hyperstrada Case Protector
    Ducabike Full Billet Rearsets with Levers and Carbon Heel Guards
    MotoComposites 100% Carbon Rear Hugger and Exhaust Guards
    Sato Racing Oil Fill and Drain Plug
    Factory Connection Billet Lever Clamps
    TPO Racing Billet Red Oil Filter Clamp
    520 Chain Setup with Driven and Supersprox Sprockets with EK 3D QX2 520 Racing Chain
    AEM Black Billet Sprocket Carrier
    CNC Racing Frame Plugs
    Ducabike Adjustable and Folding Brake and Clutch Levers
    R&G Tailtidy
    TPO and Podium Racing Titanium Caliper Bolts, Sprocket Carrier Nuts, Rear Wheel Nut (one piece type), Sprocket Hut, and Chain Adjuster Bolts
    Motul Full Synthetic Oil

I have the manuals, keys, stock parts and original packaging for the Termi. Bike has never been tracked or raced. I rolled it to work and back all of 5 times which is the 100 miles that was put on it. Priorities have changed with regards to keeping this very nice machine, so no real specific reason for selling. In other words, serious inquiries only and please no trades or asking for a "test ride" (I know you bbs types :)). $14000obo. Title in hand. This bike is in pristine condition, kept clean, and in garage. I take very good care of my bikes so this is just like a brand new bike in condition - you could probably eat out of the countershaft cover. Can send detailed pic if requested as these posted really don't do justice to it. Call or text Jim: Nine0Four,53seven,two-three88.

Attached Files: