1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 1199r for sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Trace Stafford, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Trace Stafford

Trace Stafford Trace Stafford

Looking to sell or trade my 2013 1199r that I have been racing for the 2019 season w WERA mostly and some CCS. Bike has just over 2k miles. oil changed after every race weekend and oil filter every other. Getting rid of to go back to inline 4. I love the twin but I am more comfortable on the inline 4. I have had no problems w the bike. Its been great but I would rather go back to an inline 4. Mods include:

1. Motoxpricambi race bodywork mounted as well as a new set still in the box yet to be mounted. the in the box set is also painted to match but without decals installed
    2. BST carbon front and rear wheels as well as stock wheels
    3. Sprint filter P08 air filter
    4. Motoholder rear subframe
    5. Tight tails Front stay
    6. Bike sport development race buttons (L and R)
    7. Sato Racing tie down hooks
    8. full termi system
    9. BSD blip box pro model
    10. Brembo supersport rotors
    11. Brembo brake and clutch pumps
    12. dyno tuned by Brock performance
    13. superlight quick change sprocket housing with 40-45 teeth rear sprockets included
    14. Brembo articulating levers
    15. woodcraft rearsets
    16. woodcraft clip ons

I have all build sheets from AMS in regards to the build. I also have 2 boxes full of the original factory stuff that can be used to put the bike back to stock. The stock bodywork is perfect as well as all the lights. Located in south Alabama but will be at barber for GNF in October. I can be reached at 304-972-8704 via txt or call.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    tigerblade, Newyork and L8RSK8R like this.
  2. WingLeaner

WingLeaner The Medium Labowski

Good golly Miss Molly I should have saved up for this Ducati! I’m an in-line 4 fan myself, but real sharp looking bike w great add ons. GLWS!

3. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Damn that is a killer deal!!!

4. Trace Stafford

Thanks!

Thanks man! I think so as well. Selling might mess up my 2nd place position in the expert HWT twins position in the WERA national series but I figured I might as well throw it up now. If I still have it for GNF I place to finish out the season. This thing is a beast at barber. I have not been on the new tarmac but before it was paved this thing was hard to hold down

track wagon likes this.
  5. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

PM sent

6. sardis campodonico

sardis campodonico AMR Superbikes

7. alan

alan Well-Known Member

Did this sell? I sent a text and never got a response.

8. Trace Stafford

Sale pending. I have a few other people who are in line for the sale. I will update to let everyone know status

9. Trace Stafford

Thanks everyone for the interest! I have decided to pull the listing and keep the 1199r. Pulling it so I can use it for AHRMA events and twins races when w WERA. I have, to my knowledge, contacted everyone who was in line to buy the bike. I apologize if I left someone out. See you all at GNF