1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Ninja 250 $2k

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by lopitt85, Jun 1, 2022.

1. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Posted this in an old thread that was brought back to life...figured I should post my own.

2009 Ninja 250 race/track bike. I picked it up from another member here with the intention of using it as a trainer. Safety wired with track fairings. None of the stock/street bodywork.

Area P exhaust, Koso aftermarket guage cluster. Rebuilt the carb, just finished tuning, went through front and rear brake systems, rebuilt calipers, usual services like new oil and filter, new plugs etc...bike has spare wheels, spare tank, various rear sprockets, and other spare parts. Will come with an extra carb for parts and all of the jets shown in the thread linked below. Ebay rearsets but stock rearsets come with it.

Just got orders moving me to a new duty station and dont really want to drag around 4 bikes.

I'm in SW Wisconsin.

$2000 would cover what I have into it with purchase/parts/time.

Willing to pass it on as the same great deal someone cut for me.

Let me know. If you're nearby, come do a cold start and take it for a test ride. If it doesn't sell I'll end up dragging it down to the Fort Campbell area with me.

PM me here with any questions.

Edit: here is a link to a thread I started on it. http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/2010-ninja-250-rev-limit.375440/

2. lopitt85

3. scridercoach

scridercoach Active Member

Where in SW Wisconsin are you? Near Fort McCoy? No promises, but I might have one of my kids in the Twin Cities be able to snag that for me. That or if it doesn't sell and you still have it when you get to Fort Campbell, I could look at it (I'm way closer to KY).

Regardless GLWS and good on 'ya to stay reasonable on the pricing, when everyone else has "I know what I've got" mentality lately.

4. lopitt85

Yeah it would be a bit of an a-hole move to get it at a good price and turn around and try to gouge folks.

And yes I'm at Fort McCoy. Will be here until about mid-July to mid-August at the latest.

Not to pressure you at all, but the only reason I'm selling is because I dont want to carry 4 bikes down to Ft Campbell. If I end up having to take it down with me, I'll keep it as a cheap track trainer, which is the original reason I bought it.

5. scridercoach

scridercoach Active Member

Understood.... and certainly don't even think I'm asking you to "hold" it. Not sure if I could get one of them to get down there... they're all in the trades where the summer season is the busy season. I'm sure someone is going to snatch this deal, very soon.

6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

lopitt85 likes this.
  7. lopitt85

No longer for sale. I'm going to keep it