1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 kawasaki zx6r exhaust

Discussion in 'Tech' started by JETPYLOT333, Sep 1, 2009.

1. JETPYLOT333

JETPYLOT333 Member

Hey fellas does anyone have a good opinion on what exhaust is best to race with on a 2009 kawasaki zx6r.

2. Dr. GoFast

Dr. GoFast Well-Known Member

yoshi looks nice and is the best bang for the buck performance and quality-wise.

3. hardcharger29

hardcharger29 Well-Known Member

does arata make one for it yet?

4. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

alot of the fast club guys run the M4

Lynn
    Wood

5. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Incorrect. Lynn runs Leo Vince. Short can works well.

6. lyodbraun

lyodbraun Sprocket

yeah id go with either a Leo Vince short can and or maybe a LOR pipe. and if your made of money yeah Arata, or Akra would be nice as well... those M4 pipes are prob loud as hell I had a M4 GP and man it was loud..

7. Dr. GoFast

Dr. GoFast Well-Known Member

^^ yea, M4 is loud and the new kawi is loud regardless, so it's probably super loud with M4. Leo will probably be more civil on the eardrums as they make an effort to not be insanely loud with their pipes while retaining performance.

8. JETPYLOT333

JETPYLOT333 Member

thanks fella's and have, and make it a super fckn day!!!

9. HRC-E.B.

HRC-E.B. Well-Known Member

Factory racers here in Canada use Akrapovic. Always a good pipe, plus it is really quiet. Attack Kawasaki is running Leo Vince. Other racers here run long can Hindle exhaust. Oddly enough, makes similar power numbers as the Akrapovic apparently and should be much cheaper.

10. Qatar Rider

Qatar Rider Well-Known Member

i have my own leovince and its realy good !

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  11. SpeedTechRacing

SpeedTechRacing Speed Tech Racing

Our team uses Hindle exhaust. We dyno tested the Hindle against the akro & the Leo. All produce exact same power. Thing is. Any of those pipes will get torn up if it hits the ground. Hindle has way better prices.

12. 418

418 Expert #59

Anybody know if the 09 exhaust will fit the '07/'08 bikes?

I like the side mounted exhausts much better, and I'm sure they're a good bit lighter than under tail stuff.

13. SpeedTechRacing

SpeedTechRacing Speed Tech Racing

Exhaust from 09 wont fit an 08/09. Since the motor is more upright positioned on the 09 the angle of the header will be too low. It would burn a hole in the lower. So no can do.