1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750 Track Ready Clean Title

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by bhinds382, Oct 3, 2018.

1. bhinds382

bhinds382 Well-Known Member

Track-day & race-prepped & tuned, raced from 2007-2010 (before work got in the way). Fresh plugs, oil, filters, paint job, safety-wired and ready to go racing in 2018. Full M4 titanium header & exhaust, Power Commander, dyno-tuned, Woodcraft engine slide protection & foot pegs, Ohlin’s steering damper, Ohlin’s fork internals, spare rims, spare Yoshimura exhaust, multiple spare race bits. Armour race bodywork with Superbike tail. Includes Woodcraft digital tire warmers and pit bull stands, front and rear. Includes all original OEM bodywork (with exception of original paint gas tank), seats, cowling, accessories, etc. that make the bike street-legal. OEM bodywork and exhaust is in like-new condition, removed when new before racing, wrapped & boxed. Recommend new tires before track day or racing. Full title. Asking $4500, includes trailer (without wheel chock).

[​IMG]

2. bhinds382

Suzuki left 517kb.jpg Suzuki Right 473kb.jpg Suzuki trailer 486kb.jpg Suzuki Spare Bits 440kb.jpg

jpratt847 likes this.
  3. xtianvtwin

xtianvtwin Well-Known Member

Location?

4. bhinds382

The bike is in Aiken, SC. I put about 500 street miles on it before boxing the OEM bodywork and mounting the race bodywork on it. Raced Senior Superbike for four seasons and a few other classes. Maybe has 3000 miles total? ODO not accurate because of the gearing changes.

5. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

I would like to see bike. I live locally (Augusta). PM me

Steve750r likes this.
  6. bhinds382

Update to early information: took the bike for a quick ride around the block today, actually looked at the ODO, reads 5234 miles. Don't think that's right (gear changes?) but that's what it reads. Also observed I have returned the shift lever to the normal street pattern, 1 down, 5 up.

7. bhinds382

I have received a cash deposit and am considering the bike sold as of Sunday, October 7.

8. Mojuice98

Mojuice98 Well-Known Member

Did the bike sale?

9. bhinds382

The new owner took possession of this bike in October.

10. Mojuice98

Mojuice98 Well-Known Member

ok thanks and congrats.