1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 FJR Newark OH

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Tristan, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Excellent condition 2007 FJR with many desirable mods. Penske shock, Traxxion fork internals, Sargent seats, Dale Walker exhaust, Color matched Givi topcase, Steel braided brake lines, Frame sliders, Gps mount, Ram ball mount, Adjustable brake+clutch levers, Throttlemeister. Very clean, only minor blemishes in paint. No crash history to my knowledge. Runs perfect, I would not hesitate to ride across country tomorrow!

Lots of pics on Marketplace ad: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/271730415667251/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp:6de1d3b8-7160-42c8-a234-d89a8b109fd3

$5600

2. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Time for something new?

3. Tristan

Maybe, but need to pare down first (both on the street and race bike front). And once the first snowflake flies the wife is gonna want her stupid car back in the garage...

exracer941 likes this.
  4. Tristan

Dropped to $4900

Also forgot it has a Power Commander as well

5. Tristan

I won't be offended by offers (well, I might but I'll get over it).
    Would prefer a cash deal, but catch me in the right mood and I'd maybe trade for who knows what... a Ninja 400 race or street would be nice.

6. Tristan

Last discount before I keep the thing... $4500!