1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Suzuki GSXR750 for sale - ex Vesrah bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by lfg929, Jul 3, 2017.

1. lfg929

lfg929 Well-Known Member

2006 Suzuki GSXR750 race bike for sale. This bike is not street legal and would be difficult to make street legal again. This was Mark Junge's racebike for those that go back that far. He used it in the 2006 WERA season prior to me purchasing it at the end of that season. I used it for my race and track bike in 2007 and 2008, doing 20 weekends or so on it. In 2009 the motor was fully refreshed. My local mechanic refreshed the bottom end (main bearings, rings, etc) while the top end was sent back to Mark to refresh (valves, etc). It has been ridden at 3 track days since the motor was refreshed (1 day in 2009, 1 day in 2011, and then 1 track day here in Dallas in 2015).

It has numerous upgrades (exhaust, Yosh ECU, braided lines, CRG levers, Woodcraft engine covers, Vortex pegs and pedals, Traxxion AK27 fork internals, Penske shock) along with many spares (exhaust hanger, fairing stay, spare wheels with sprockets/cush drive/rotors, front calipers, levers, pedals, pegs, clipons).
    Great track day weapon and still competitive if looking to race - makes between 145-150HP at the rear wheel on race gas.

The bike has been down 3 times (one low-side by Mark, one low-side by me, one high-side by me). Fairing has cosmetic damage but that is it. No other issues with this bike (straight frame, no dents in tank). New battery installed this spring and starts immediately.

I bought the bike from Mark with an MSO from Suzuki so that is what it will come with. You are free to use the MSO to get a title if you wish.

Price is $4500 firm for everything (bike, spares, wheels). I am located in Dallas, TX and can attempt to meet you with a 1-day drive. If it needs shipped then you would need to cover shipping fees but I am happy to crate it up.

Pictures located here - http://imgur.com/a/VPsAX