1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 GSXR 600 - ALL STOCK w/ LOW MILES

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ClemsonsR6, Aug 6, 2016.

1. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I know this is a long shot since it's a street bike, but maybe someone wants a low mileage bike to convert to a track bike?

2006 GSXR 600 with 6,675 miles

I bought the bike as a flip project, with busted fork seals, original tires, and general disarray.

I went through it, changed the brake fluid, sent the forks to Traxxion for a rebuild, serviced it, put on new tires, and generally went through it to ensure safety. Now, just looking to make a little cash on it to purchase a golf cart for my oldest.

Mechanically, it's a solid 9. Appearance wise…..about 7.5?

It's been wrecked by the original owner in VA, I know nothing about the accident, just obvious signs it was down. (scraped pass. pegs)

Title is clean and clear. Bike is located in Columbia, SC.

Asking $5300 - make me a reasonable offer if you're interested. GSXR 1.jpg

2. ClemsonsR6

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Tree Fiddy...... Bump for a good dude.... Who happens to like a crappy college lol

4. ClemsonsR6

Thanks Dustin!

5. jbrussell188

jbrussell188 New Member

Pretty bike. Anything besides passenger pegs scuffed?

6. ClemsonsR6

There are some scuff marks on the right side fairing at the top where the red and black meet. Not visible in the picture I have of the right side and not visible from more than 5' away from the bike. Other than that, the normal rock chips and dings from a 10 year old bike.

7. ClemsonsR6

Price Drop! $5100 OBO - Bring a reasonable offer and it's yours. Would make a perfect track bike.

8. ClemsonsR6

Any interest from anyone??

9. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

bike rich, cash poor

10. ClemsonsR6

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!