1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 Yamaha FZ1

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by bncadvr, Sep 10, 2023.

1. bncadvr

bncadvr Well-Known Member

2004 Yamaha FZ1 in the very fast blue livery. Full color matched fairing, not installed (I can get some pics of that later in the week)
    17K miles and counting as I ride
    Jet kit and Scorpion slip on, this bike absolutely rips and is still one of the fastest 1/4 mile & 0-60 bikes out there, even compared to the new stuff
    New Michelin Road 6 tires front and rear, only 400 miles on them
    Carbon fiber trim pieces
    LED headlight bulbs
    flush mount front turn signals
    aftermarket horn - very loud
    Tail tidy
    Brake like flasher
    Givi top and side racks with harness to plug in lights not installed (round hole in top rack)
    Pyramid rear hugger
    multiple wind screens (stock shown)
    Rox adjustable risers
    Sport/track footpegs, not installed (swap them in for a track day)
    TRS pins
    Clymer manual

Clean Alabama title in my name and possession, registration good through March 2024.

Bike is in very good shape, but is not flawless as it has a couple of chips and some road grime here or there as expected with a 19yr old machine with 17k. I dropped it in the garage one time which put a smallish dent in the pipe and took a chunk out of the bottom of the full fairing just under the mid pipe that is easy to not see. I would not hesitate to ride it across country, rip on the Gap, or turn laps at the track; it's ready to go.

This is a great sport touring bike that can go from a cross country road trip to the race track with little more than removing luggage and taping up the lights/glass. I say this from experience with my previous 2004 FZ1 which I literally did a track day about a week after returning from across a few states. Yes, I like this bike so much that I bought a second one after selling the first, the only time I have done that with a vehicle. Then why sell it? I just have more bikes than I have time to ride them, and some of my bikes overlap quite a bit in terms of the roles they play. And I don't really have the roads around here to open it up; most of my riding is in the 35-55mph range (and a lot of it is dual sporting tbh). I'll probably still regret selling this.

Located in Huntsville, Alabama, you can fly in to HSV airport and ride it home. We may also work out a delivery deal depending on locations/schedule. I can ship it at your expense, I've shipped bikes before and will take care of the arrangements.

$4250 paid via cash, paypal F&F (or +3%), Zelle, or cashapp
    Trades welcome. I like fully prepped track bikes and naked bikes, or maybe even a nice dirt bike. Kind of in the mood for something non-BMW European since I haven't had one of those yet. That said, I'm willing to hear offers and may jump on something cool. Street/Speed Triple, KTM Duke/SMT, Ducati Monster/Streetfighter/Hypermotard, Aprilia Tuono/Dorsoduro, Svartpilen, supermoto, or surprise me? I don't want a cruiser or touring bike or a vintage/classic, but I won't get offended regardless.

Ask any questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bncadvr