1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 Honda NSR50, with 63cc kit installed

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by throwdown, Apr 10, 2016.

1. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

Great beginner roadracing bike. If you are unfamiliar this is a scaled down purpose built 2stroke race bike. Like the post says, very low hours was new old stock I bought a year ago, no title. Only upgrade is the big bore kit. The bike is GP shift but can be switched to standard, otherwise the bike is stock. It's been down a couple times they crash well and has very little rash on it. Located in New Orleans, can transport to any mid-centeal round I plan on competing in (next round near the end of this month Tally).Also can transport or meet halfway any reasonable distance from here to Texas/Alabama. Comes with a Sava front and a Michelin rear. Has a spare new Dunlop front and Michelin rear new. The bike is a kick in the ass to ride, really bought for the wife to teach how to ride and she wasn't really interested. Asking $2300. Obo
    Would/will seriously consider trades for a dirtbike or supermoto bike 250cc and up.
    Call or text or PM Phil 504 210-7002

If you want any additional pics or info call or text

Attached Files:

2. throwdown

3. six6two

six6two AWD

Badass!!! Wish I had a little extra cash right now

4. throwdown

5. throwdown

Turned down a couple of trades unfortunately for me my primary race bikes engine went bang, so I'm not as keen to a trade now since I had to shell out some unexpected money

6. throwdown

7. throwdown

Sold!!!