1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 novice cherry picker!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Glenn Foster, Feb 5, 2001.

1. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

So do something about it! Get out there on the track and give him a run for his money! [​IMG] And don't hurt Cartman or I will take personal offense!

2. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

My predictions are coming true, eh? 122 will be the next cherry picker. The question now is, can anyone better him as the paddock chef?

3. fin1exp

fin1exp Well-Known Member

talk about putting pressure on a guy. I think there will be lots of guys up front. If there is one that blows everyone away, so be it, but don't put too much pressure on 122, you wouldn't want him to get too excited about it. [​IMG]
    Eric

4. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Guess I missed that one...

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

maybe ed added a part about snazzy racebime pinstriping? thats toms other specialty

6. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

The thought of winning a race for Tom is the equivalent of giving Beavis caffiene. He'll be the one running around the pits this weekend. Arms raised, T-shirt over his head and yelling, "ARE YOU THREATENING ME?!?!" [​IMG]

7. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Or "I'm from the planet Cornholeo, I need TP for my bunghole". [​IMG]

8. wera122

wera122 Guest

Dammit Butthead! I told you to keep that a secret! Now I'm gonna have to kick your ass! [​IMG]

I need more crappuncino! My bunghole goes Braaaapa-pa-pa-pa!

9. wera122

wera122 Guest

I learned a new hobby over the winter. 2-tone painting. It's a little more work than pinstriping, but I couldn't have both bikes identical. That would be too geeky. Stop by the see the F4 this weekend. It looks much better than when Critter had it! [​IMG]

10. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Hurry, this may not last...

11. Tracee Polcin

Hell did Critter ever wash that thing?

12. Glenn Foster

Critter never needed to. He just kept putting new parts on it when he broke the dirty ones.

Me on the other hand, I'm bringing a snazzy primer paint job and a dented tank to disguise all the new parts I purchased over the winter. [​IMG]

13. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] rotflol

14. wera122

wera122 Guest

We'll see who has the last crash, um, er, I mean laugh! [​IMG]

15. Glenn Foster

16. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

I need the chair so the midget will have somewhere to sit once I unpack him. [​IMG]

17. fin1exp

fin1exp Well-Known Member

HUH? The sexual references could easily be manipulated in a bad way. Thaim1, take it from here.
    Eric

18. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

19. Tracee Polcin

No fun when someone leaves their selves open like that. [​IMG]

20. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Unless it's you, of course, in which case I'll shoot at close range.