1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 Ducati 996 with 1098 motor (Ohlins,microtec etc)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jsedacca8, Jun 22, 2020.

1. jsedacca8

jsedacca8 Well-Known Member

As much as I hate to do it, the garage has been getting thinned out with the arrival of my son. This is the last bike to go and am willing to make someone a great deal. Below are the details of the bike/build and the parts

• 2001 Ducati 996 frame with mono subframe and clean/clear title
    • 1098 motor with leo vince exhaust
    • k-bike slipper clutch with Brembo RCS clutch master
    • 1098 ohlins forks with k-tech cartridges. Spare set of k-tech springs included
    • Corsa garage carbon fiber front nose fairing with larger intake ducts
    • Corsa garage 748RS undertail breather
    • fiberglass side fairings and belly pan (the side fairings, nose cone and seat were all recently repainted/cleared)
    • Ducati performance carbon fiber large air intakes
    • custom air box floor that was 3D printed and mates perfectly with the 998/748R airbox
    • 998 upper airbox to mate with the custom 3D printed floor.
    • corsa style rearsets
    • Attack performance adj triple clamps (53/56 for the ohlins)
    • full 1098 wiring harness, battery box, radiator etc
    • microtec ECU purchased from Mark at Ducshop with 1098 maps (have the cables and software disc)
    • woodcraft keyless harness for the 1098 right hand switch
    • FBF windscreen
    After swapping over the 1098 harness, battery box, radiator etc and getting everything plugged in, map loaded, the bike fired up without issue. The main parts it will need to be completely finished are front calipers/master cylinder and new tires. I have a clean/clear title for the bike as well.

Looking to get $7500/obo for everything. I am open to offers and if you’re in the FL/GA area, I would assist with delivery in my enclosed trailer. Would like to sell quickly and pass along an awesome bike to a fellow forum member. Feel free to PM me, email me [email protected] or call/text my cell at 609-417-1097. I have plenty more pictures and a video of it running.

Jared

Attached Files:

Killswitch and lateapexer like this.
  2. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

Awesome build GLWS

jsedacca8 likes this.
  3. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

This is the perfect Ducati! Always loved the OG frame, bodywork styling.

And with a more reliable 1098 motor. Wow!! Nicely done

4. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

I'd buy this just to help fund your 2v build. This is a KILLER project/bike for the money being asked. You couldn't recreate it for that cost - ask me how I know lol.

Ducti89 and jsedacca8 like this.
  5. jsedacca8

The 2v build was sold to Chris at Motocorse. Supermotos and dirt bikes have taken up the garage and the majority of my riding.

6. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

Booooo. Unless you’re building a ridiculous SXV550 or 2WD Christini or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. jsedacca8

I am in the process of converting my Aprilia MXV450 (factory MX bike) into a supermoto

8. jsedacca8

Still available and will assist with the cost of shipping.

9. jsedacca8

Will deliver along the eastern seaboard up to NJ for a couple bucks for gas.

10. jsedacca8

Still available and taking offers