2 day cleanse

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm still waiting for proof there is unnecessary gunk on my intestine walls... Everything I've seen is snake oil sales.

scottn and Steeltoe like this.
  2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yep. Not one autopsy image exists. Of 'gunk' or of '50 pounds of undigested red meat' or any of the other things that are supposedly cleansed.

Weird, that...

scottn likes this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm worried about this health kick. God knows I don't want to see Robby McBobby aka Dirt Diggler aka Precious at every MotoAmerica round.

Heaven forbid on camera.

That would be annoying. Then he'd come here and be worse than he already is.

cajun636 likes this.
  4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Of course. 850-637-5838 or Facebook is easiest.

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

You trying to get raped this weekend? Because this is how that starts.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup::crackup:

8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Don't do Facebook (teacher). So I will call/text.

thanks!

9. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

I did some tea and fiber cleanse thing a few years ago. Drink tea at night before bed and drink a fiber rich drink.

I can tell you, the type of crap that came out of me was scary looking.

Yea, sorry no pics but the stuff that came out of me definitely didn't go in that day or day before.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Do they even look at that? I thought they were looking for cause of death, not prepping for mummification or carving you up for display in the butcher case.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No matter what it looked like it still went in that day or the day before.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on the autopsy, all sorts of stuff still happens for medical research and training docs and such.

13. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

send nudez...to RB or Mike,but not me ever.

14. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

you are a sick mo...

15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I've never done a "cleanse", but I've been hooked on this new fad where you eat good food, drink plenty of water, and exercise daily.

Seems to work okay, but I'm sure I'd feel better if I took something to give me diarrhea for three days...

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You seriously gonna lecture people on not doing unnatural things in their quest for eternal youth? :D

beac83 likes this.
  18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Said no one, ever.

What the fuck, man???

19. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Unnatural? Just a little fancy extraction from yams and soybeans, plus splash of sesame oil. In terms of foreign substance consumption, the 120mg of test I take per week is nothing compared to what the general public is getting from RedBull and Jack in the Box...

Hate all you want, but I'm going to sprint past 80 with a throttle in one hand and a rock hard boner in the other. :D

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hey, man, I absolutely hope you do. But just in case, do I have your permission to laugh if I last longer than you? :D

418 likes this.