1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st race at Summit Point?? When?

Discussion in 'General' started by SteveBell, Jan 12, 2001.

1. SteveBell

SteveBell Well-Known Member

Sean,

On the main page it says the 1st race at Summit Point has been changed. In the schedules the National Vintage Series lists Summit as April 21-22. While the Northeast Region lists their 1st race as April 7-8. Which one is correct? Both?

TIA

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Damn, must not have gotten the schedule uploaded correctly...

Changes to date are Summit is the 21-22 - no matter what you read elsewhere!

TWS is 3/30 - 4/1, with the endurance on 3/31.

3. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

And that goes for Mid-Atlantic as well? Yes/No?

4. WERA

WERA Administrator

Of course it does.

5. hurricanev6

hurricanev6 Guest

6. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Also Bell can be used as a lethal tool against your competitors. Send him to their pits and watch them scramble. [​IMG]

7. schwantzmobile

schwantzmobile Byron Tucker #80 expert?

..as long as they aren't wearing "Bell Off" repellent...

8. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

I get in trouble when I assume...
    I get in trouble when I don't assume.

One of these days, I'll get something right.

9. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

You too!!! [​IMG]

10. SteveBell

11. schwantzmobile

schwantzmobile Byron Tucker #80 expert?

Oh no, that's even worse!! now when I miss the checker during practise I will hear: "practise is held up because of Tucker # 80 is an idiot. Better change my evil ways.

12. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Did you include your promise to NEVER NEVER EVER try a new racing line that goes directly from T3 through the gravel trap. tire wall, woods and paddock to pit-in?

Did you name some one that will assume your announcing duties once you've been loaded into the ambulance for the overnight stay? Wanna tell me now so I don't have to guess?

And, if you and Pyles team up for announcing again, will both of you still make the
    35-second-margin-of-victory race sound like the winner pulled it out by an eyelash?

Just wondering..... [​IMG]

THE Rain Director

13. SteveBell

Well...okay since you asked. I promise not to do that on a racebike. Say can I borrow the "Mule" or anyone's pitbike for some deviant...er I mean some spectating duties. [​IMG]

Pyles and I have to entertain the fans and promote interest in the races going on! 35 second lead? And we made it sound like a race to the flag?! Nooooo, not us! [​IMG]

Hey, we don't need no stinkin' back up announcer! (Bring Pyles along just in case!)

14. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

"Oh god!!...does this mean you are going to race V6!!!!!?....lets see ...where's my insurance policy..."

Not to make you too nervous, BUT, Bell didn't run any V6 races last year. This means that anyone who has any points at all will be gridded in front of Bell for the start of the first race of the season! I'd reccomend an inside line going into 1 [​IMG] We all know the "problem" we had last year in that turn [​IMG]