1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1982 Honda CB900F For Sale

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Slider82, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

This is a very nice 82 900F with new Metzlers on it. It's all stock, stock exhaust is in great condition, no dents, rash, rust, etc. The rest of the bike is the same, this may be the only 900F without scratched up engine covers from falling over in the parking lot. I'm not the original owner but it doesn't look like it has ever been dropped, still has the stock grips.

It has 11,800 miles on it, runs great, nice quiet motor. The gas tank has been sealed with Caswell epoxy tank sealer. Located in NE Georgia. $2800

Attached Files:

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Absolutely gorgeous!

My very first "real" bike was a 1981 750F which I still have. I also owned an 1100F for a while but I've never owned a 900F.

If I didn't just get another bike a month ago I'd be all over this.

3. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Awesome.

I had a black CB900F with the Honda Sport fairing and sport control kit. It was the bomb in 1982, and by far the best seat ever on a motorcycle.

4. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

hey, i think i know that bike.

was it bought in Sugar Hill, GA?

5. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

Awesome ! GLWS :beer:

6. Slider82

I bought it in Marietta about 14 years ago, not sure where the guy lived but he may have lived in Sugar Hill.

7. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

ah. nope, not the same one then. the one i'm thinking of was bought recently from a friend of mine in Sugar Hill a summer or so ago. 'was in very similar condition tho'. :)

8. Slider82

Just think how cool it would be to say, "Yep, 750F, 900F and 1100F, I've owned them all.":D

Thanks for the kind words y'all.:beer:

9. Do you have one missing the wheels, front end, carbs laying around for cheaper? I want to build one of those as a race bike with RC51 triples, forks, wheels and brakes. Basically looking for a frame, engine and bodywork.

10. Slider82

Sorry, it's the only 900F I have. But you know you could always buy this one and sell the parts you have left over.;):D