1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

01-03 random gsxr parts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Daniel06, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Daniel06

Daniel06 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna make one thread and update it as I part out my 01 gsxr 600. More on that later. Currently, I have a full stock titanium exhaust off an 02 Suzuki gsxr 1000. I bought it as a cheaper route for the 600. It does bolt up to the 600 directly at the head and mounts pretty easily elsewhere on the 600. Def need a power commander w/ it on the 600. It has minimum scratches on it. Come w/ mid pipe, can and header. I have no use for it. I'll have pics tomorrow. Make me a shipped offer. I think shipping will be kinda high but we'll see. Item is in birmingham, AL.

Thanks
    Daniel

2. Skurn

Skurn Active Member

Interested in what you'll have to sell from the part out. I'll keep my eye open for that thread

3. danny_lazaro7

danny_lazaro7 Active Member

How much you looking at for the exhaust?

4. TMY10ER

TMY10ER Well-Known Member

Looking for the left (clutch side) ram air tube if you start the part out thread? GLWS in the meantime and slapping the 1000 TI header on the 01-05 600 or 00-05 750 is almost better than getting aftermarket headers for them. the exhausts on those years are all the same...just the 1000 headers will set out away from the motor about an extra 1/2" and on the right lower side fairing you can put a very small spacer to keep it away from th fairing right underneath and behind the rearset.