1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little gas, little more, more, now CLUTCH!

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

2. DakrAzdrVr

DakrAzdrVr Well-Known Member

Ok, so the guy didn't know that the garage was closed. Happens to everyone.
    Or not ;)

3. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Alright, we just built this sucker, a la OCC, now let's fill up the fluids and roll!

Primary oil? Check.
    Tranny oil? Check.
    Engine oil? Check.
    Gasoline? Check.
    Brake Flu-

'Honey! Telephone!'

Be right there! I'll come back this afternoon for the maiden voyage... heh heh heh.

-HJK

4. fatallightning

fatallightning ghost of the touge

well they do have alot of low end TQ :x

5. THEPLASTICDR

THEPLASTICDR Well-Known Member

we can fix that :wow:

6. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

And some people wonder why we call 'em "bar taxis".:beer: :D

7. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

god i'm so sick of the chopper scene. every weekend about a zillion of those loud things with fat stupid sons-a-bitches at the helm roll by the house puking down the street. how can someone actually "like" that sound?

:down:

8. Spyderchick

Dude, you should live here, (Milwaukee) official home of Harley.

"Louds pipes annoy wives":eek: :D (except on a racebike)

9. dattaway

dattaway Active Member

We have a Harley plant here in Kansas City too. Part of their "freedom" image is to ride around without a helmet, doing the rev dance at stopsigns, and holding it wide open once they get it going to keep it running. The straight pipes might be a trick they use to get the bike to run at all.

My neighbor has a Harley and he rode a half an hour before making it out his driveway. I'd rather walk than take a trip like that.

10. Spyderchick

I hear ya. Weird thing is, I don't have anything aganist Harley riders per se. (some of my best friends own Harleys) :D

It's just that "I'm better than you" attitude that some of these guys display.

For example:
    People here can park Harleys on the sidewalk, and no one cares. Park a "rice burner" and they get offended. (you know where the "cool" bars are by the Hogs parked out front.

Loud pipes are tolerated on a Harley, but on a Jap bike, that means you must be a troublemaker.

Cops have been known to run the plates on Jap bikes, but I've never heard of them doing it on a Harley.

Many Harley riders proudly display their ignorance with the ubiquitous "Loud pipes save lives" bumper sticker on their 4 wheeled vehicles.

Who cares? Ride what you like, but lose the attitude.