Hamburger or Cheeseburger?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tracee Polcin, Nov 27, 2000.

1. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

careful what you say, most everyone laughed when it hit 100 [​IMG]

2. Wera#124

Wera#124 Well-Known Member

Amazing it made 500..unbelievable!!
    Another 500 ?? hmmmm...don't know

3. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

I mean, let's face it: there's only so much that can be said about food, or about Smoore's body, or about Smoore body covered with food. I think we're all hanging on to a good thing, but it's gotta stop at some point. I think that point is way before 1,000... or else we're all certifiable. [​IMG]

4. Eric_77

Eric_77 Well-Known Member

Yeah maybe certifiable but we eat everyday right? I know my lunch today was on the simple side peanut butter toast.
    Anyone else have the secert to bachlor food?
    Maybe the best meal with the fewest dishes?
    take out doesn't count!

5. kneedragon234

kneedragon234 Well-Known Member

6. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

Bachelor food? I am the the King of bachelor food and I'm also trying to save a penny for race season. Today it was crashing different office Christmas parties and snagging some grub. Last night it was Tuna helper and boxed Juliene fries. It ain't pretty but it'll do until Sushi nite.
    About Ms.Smoore, I wonder if she fixes din-din for her BF? She seems pretty attached. Wonder what she really looks like....

7. kneedragon234

kneedragon234 Well-Known Member

Anyone else have the secert to bachlor food?
    Maybe the best meal with the fewest dishes?
    take out doesn't count![/B][/QUOTE]

Michalenas frozen dinners. .99 cents, get your fork out, can of pop, Paper plate for your bread, eat, discard can, plate and box, wash fork, done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( do you Southern boys call it pop or soda?)

8. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

we call it sweet tea. or coke or mtn dew. what the heck is pop. isnt that the guy that only calls me when he needs something?

9. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

We call it Coke and I think sweet tea tastes like weasel pisss. [​IMG]

10. Tracee Polcin

smoore, you forgot hair color? [​IMG]

11. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Does it really matter? Read that description again, dude...

12. Tracee Polcin

Yes it does, it's that Barbie thing burned in my mind. [​IMG]

13. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

my 386dx motherboard is havin' atuff time with this thread, and my amber monitor is not wide enuuff for all this...i'm glad i'm a speed reader [​IMG]

michalenas mac n cheese two of 'em at .99cents each, with a can of pop...sodas have ice cream in them

14. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

finally, someone who agrees with me on the sweet tea issue. [​IMG]
    and as far as bachelor food(been a while), remember, last nights leftovers always work out well in this mornings omlettes. haven't found a food yet that doesn't go with eggs.

15. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

If I had only paid attention to this post earlier. You guys crack me up!!

Smoore, you are the only other female I have seen post here. Glad to see I may have a partner in crime. [​IMG]

16. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Nothing like a ice cold Coke. But I do have to disagree on the sweet tea. I love it!!

17. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

well duh, you from Ga, ain't you? [​IMG]

Nice to see Smoore will be getting some help here. How could you not notice this post earlier anyway?

18. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

New girl, no stickboy. I think smoore must have broken his heart.
    Lunch today...Bennigans. nothing like average food prepared by disgruntled teenagers and served by hungover college students. Man, does it get any better than this?? [​IMG]

19. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

I did notice it earlier, just didn't read it because I didn't think it would be interesting. Boy was I wrong.

Just got back from lunch and I did have some sweet tea. [​IMG]

20. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Well, that'll teach ya to underestimate the power of a bored mind.

Hey, Smoore, I just finished my shrimp tempura rolls (that's a variety of sushi, for you good ol' boys and gals [​IMG] ).