1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birthday Party at Road Atlanta

Discussion in 'General' started by Chris Mann, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Chris Mann

Chris Mann Well-Known Member

I will be celebrating my Birthday, July 2, while at Road Atlanta. I am bring a keg of Red Oak with me so stop by and have a beer.

2. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

That's it Chris, wait until SoSueMe isn't planning on showing up, and then bring the keg.

We see how you are. :mad:

Have a great birthday! :beer: Sorry I'm going to miss it.

3. onequik6

onequik6 Well-Known Member

Happy birthday on the 2nd. I will be there all weekend. Im game on that keg of redoak. I will definitely have to find ya.

4. Chris Mann

Pants,

This is all being set up by my wife so I have little control over it. Sorry you can not attend, but I will drink a few in your honor.

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Happy Birthday,I will be celebrating mine on the 2nd also.There's a chance I'll be down with Dave Brown EX#111.look us up & we'll tip one.
    Gary:beer:

6. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

Chris, I'd heard about it at Summit. Sorry I'm going ot miss it. Have a great day, and bring home a couple o' statues.

Pants. Going to Nelson. Out.

7. rockinchili

rockinchili Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm taking notes on who/where kegs will be throughout this 4 day fiasco. That makes four I've tagged so far. Looks like I'll finish number drunk this weekend.

8. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Happy b-day Chris. I'm sure I'll see you around.

9. WERA82

WERA82 Infidel, phone ringing...

Geez,
    And I thought I was the only one at the track having a birthday on Friday.....;)

10. Chris Mann

Thanks to all that came by and wished me happy birthday and for those that attended the "party" hope you enjoyed!!!

11. bossbusa

bossbusa Quick Member

Chris,
    Kicking Birthday party! My thanks to your wife for the superb entertainment. Looking forward to next year!
    Ross #928

12. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Jager is your friend Ross!!:D :cool:

13. Kristin

Kristin Well-Known Member

yeah happy birthday. i didn't get a chance to tell ya that night. :D Julie and I loved the the Jager :beer: :clap:

14. Chris Mann

Ross,

Glad you enjoyed, she did a GOOD job with the entertainment!

Kristen,

Was it you and Julie that particapated in the show? If so I enjoyed! Which one of you was which? Glad you enjoyed the Jager!

Was good to put some faces with BBS names. Hope to see you all at the track again soon. Stop by and say Hi.

15. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Please post pics! :D

16. Kristin

I was the taller one with longer hair. Julie is "ThrottleJock" girlfriend...she was the shorter one with short dark hair.

17. Trev230EX

Trev230EX Put me in coach

The show during or after the party? Whoooopppsss...........................:D

18. Kristin

i must have missed a lot that night. :Poke:

19. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

HEY BIG MONEY

WHAT EVER YOU MISSED ....I GOT PICTURES..........:p

20. bossbusa

bossbusa Quick Member

READY TO CELEBRATE YOUR B'DAY!

Chris,
    Kicking Birthday party! My thanks to your wife for the superb entertainment. Looking forward to next year!
    Ross #928

ITS NEXT YEAR! :beer: