1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SV killer from Kawi?

Discussion in 'General' started by shonda, Jun 22, 2005.

1. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

And an sv is beautiful without race fairing? That 2nd gen. chassis is hard on the eyes mate.;)

2. Moonpie

Moonpie Yo Yo Yo!

once again......:confused:

3. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I need to get ahold of you at Road Atlanta just to see what you're like in person. :Poke:

LMFAO

4. tim503

tim503 Well-Known Member

Well, I don't speak pussish (I took german in school instead) :beer: - but I digress... Anyway, I just copied/pasted the text of the article into http://ets.freetranslation.com/ and it spit out the garbledy-gook below. I guess it's possible to pick a little info from it...
    -------------

Seen on the site www.motomercado.aie.pt, here the true first pictures of the very awaited Kawasaki ER6,
    a roadster general public very innovating, endowed with an aesthetic cared one for one and of a very
    promising bicylindre in line of 650 cm3. We in will know more at the end of the month.

After certain ridiculous seen mountings that and there, here surprise on the sites
    www.motomercado.aie.pt/noticias.asp and www.bikenet.gr (thank-you to the forumeurs m-s; -) the first
    diverted photos of the new bomb Kawasaki ER6. For it is a matter well of a bomb so this bike breaks
    with the observed habits the latter years with the Japanese builder. As our first information gave to
    understand it, all completely unpublished east on this bike, to start with his very promising bicylindre
    in line of 650 cm3. One can here and now bank on an understood power between 70 and 80 ch., and especially
    a worthy furious character of the current GPZ 500 with a net bonus in performances. Even if his usage will
    be without any doubt oriented general public, design and the technicité of this ER6 inspire themselves very
    narrowly certain Italian roadsters (MV Agusta) or American (Buell). The exhaust under the motor, the
    headlight doubles superimposed view, the sheltered instruments behind an aerodynamic cap, the rear
    suspension Cantilever type constitute mark them factory of this Kawasaki. His framework tubulaire
    behaves of all so unusual lateral structures. Between other details, one notes also spaces it fleeting
    cared for with its two handsful and the rests feet rather low, the brake discs "petal", the compact edge
    board with window to crystals liquidate for the speed between other. Here therefore a new excellente for
    this top of the line 2006 that announces itself more and more as the one of the simple pleasures, forgetting
    performance brute for sensations more present and aesthetic more worked. The Derbi Mulhacen and other
    Yamaha MT03 some will be also the better illustrations.

5. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

There is too much gheyness in here, I keep looking for the rainbow...:D

6. tim503

tim503 Well-Known Member

Well, we _are_ talking about a french article... :rolleyes: :D

7. tim503

tim503 Well-Known Member

Seriously though, that bike wouldn't look that bad if it wasn't for the strange "fairing". Maybe it's supposed to be a fairying... as in ghey? :D

8. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

It looks like...

what would happen if a Buell, and a scooter ran into each other head on.
    :D

I think its just a concept bike. The positioning of that exposed rear shock would be a no-go from a liability stand point alone...

9. Dano

Dano Thread killer for hire

Inspired by Salvador Dali?

10. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

That bike won't look to bad with the stock bodywork on the garage floor, waitin to be sold on ebay.

The brake calipers on that thing look like they're from 1947. I got 10 bucks that says that motor is just the old EX motor, possibly bored/stroked, if anything at all. It's just Kawi trying to keep up with the Suzuki's new GS, which actually doesn't look to bad either.

11. Synchromesh

Synchromesh Active Member

Needs a solo seat or race tail

I used MS Paint, hope my solo seat mod shows....if not, just imagine it with the aforementioned. It also needs clip-ons or inverted clubman bars:

O.k.....I suck at the internet x2 :(

Last edited: Jun 23, 2005
  12. Whorepedo

Whorepedo Well-Known Member

Re: Needs a solo seat or race tail

Picture hosting for the internet challenged... :D
    [​IMG]

13. Synchromesh

Synchromesh Active Member

Thanks Terry!

I feel redeemed, now, although I STILL suck at the internet.

14. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Take off the mirrors, the rear fender, add a ZX-6R full fairing and that would be a nice looking race bike.

Kawasaki ER-6 Cup in 2006?

:)

15. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

For the oldschool Kawi fans, that bike some ZX-7 bodywork :D

16. sculptor666

sculptor666 Well-Known Member

the ER5 is based heavily on the EX500, and it's been around for a while. [​IMG]

the ER6 might at least mean kawasaki has made a nicer tach.[​IMG]

17. tim503

tim503 Well-Known Member

No doubt. With some nice race bodywork (ZX7, ZX6, whatever), it would look just fine. I wonder if they'll sell it here?

18. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Hate the wheels on that ER-5. They so '80s and cheap looking.

19. fatallightning

fatallightning ghost of the touge

not to mention the rear drum