Mongo: $25 gate fee at RRR?!

Discussion in 'General' started by GypsyRacing, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

Mongo, Don't accuse me of being friends with them, I just try to get along!

PS. Do they have any friends?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry - that was a low blow.

3. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Satan........Lucifer.......THE DEVIL.:D

4. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

You sir, are forgiven:up:

5. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

plus i always thought that the fee was less on sunday after noon, but i still paid the full $25. then had to wait 3 races before getting in:(

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

With Roebling technically being a non-spectator track it's hard to drop the fees on Sunday. I'll work on that as well but I'm lost as to the price so that'll be first.

7. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

yea, me and the wife, enter Th. night, $80 to get in for the weekend. $25 each gate fees, then $15 each to camp. I didnt think i'd ever paid that much before. Im still trying to figure out why its $15/person to camp. Most places that charge to camp its just one price, as opposed to each person. Im glad my son was cornerworking or they'd have just kept that $100 bill!!:wow:

RRR= GREAT track (probably my fav. SE track).

RRR management= meanest bunch of assholes ive ever met. They sure are nice tho when a relative dies and want support and thoughts to be with them. And they wonder why none of us want to have anything to do with them?

8. melanie

melanie not a dude

Ever been to BIR during the Colonel years? :D

9. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

nope, but if they were worse than these chickenshits, i pity the racers in their paddock.

prime example: My 12 year old son who not only races mini's, but also wrenches with me on my bike, driving my golf cart around (with me sitting next to him), and Kay and Richard both damn near fell out of THEIR golf cart trying to get to us just to tell me he wasnt old enough to operate our cart. Im like WTF???? Im in here WITH him and we're moving across the paddock at like 2mph???? They were plain down outride RUDE and obnoxious. I wouldnt piss on either of them if they were on fire.

10. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

The dopie who " runs" the track reminds me of Hank Hill's dad. I love children,but I'd really like to pop that smartass grandson of his right in the f***ing mouth.Apple don't far from the tree.........................

When the gate lady told me how much it was to camp,it was close enough for me to get a room.And I'm a cheap ass.By the way,Ramada Limited has a track special.

11. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I REALLY wanted to race at RRR this weekend, but I thought it FAR more important that I personally BOYCOTT that round to demonstrate my own outrage at their exhoribitant gate fees and draconian laws over pitbikes and minors.

Its just a shame that so many of you CHOSE not to follow my lead and boycott that round too.:mad: :Poke:

In view of my sacrafice, I hereby petition WERA to award me ALL/both the points I WOULD have won, had my very strong sense of principal and values not overcome my desire to compete.

Regards,
    Brereton.

12. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

someone needs to tell them the difference between a pit bike and a taged street legal bike or moped .it seams like the harder people try to be nice to them the bigger bastards they become .
    and yes i do understand that no motors befor 8:00 is cut and dry . but KAY went ape shit when jeff rode dans bike (that is street and taged)sunday during lunch .i guess they do have a hard job because if we do something there that gets tem in trouble ,they catch the shit .

i bet of someone knocked that ass of his sholders he might calm down.

NEXT TIME EVERYBODY BRING BEANS BABYS TO BRIBE HIM :clap:

13. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Actually I rode my bike, which is also street and tagged, just like I do every time I am there. I even walked it away from the riders meeting before I started it so as not to disturb the meeting. I later heard that "I shouldn't have ridden my bike then because I was setting a bad example for everyone else." Um, it's not a race bike. :confused: I don't get it.

14. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Yeah, thats right Jeff...we all look to you as our role model and guidance.....:D;)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2005
  15. krodaddy

krodaddy Well-Known Member

I got busted by the guy with the big cigar driving the golf cart on Sat. morning for riding a 125 yamaha riva scooter with a tag, lights , mirror, horn, etc. I really like that track and the facility is pretty nice and I try to get along with everybody ( nobody is a stranger untill they prove it ) but I'm having a hard time liking those people.

16. racer65x

racer65x Well-Known Member

why is it ...?

why is it that every time a RRR weekend is over there is a bunch of people complaining about the RR track asshat? I love that track. The track assmanager ruins it. Can we come up with a fund to buy the track and fire his lame cigar smoking rude punk ass? that would be awesome. anyone know someone who wants to buy a racetrack?

17. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Sounds like y'all got scammed and Kay and Richard made some extra $ to make the double wide payment.

I thought Lee was going to lose his cool on Kay last time we were there. He probably would have if Emma was not holding his hand.

18. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Re: why is it ...?

That's funny.:D I was just thinking, why do we continue to race there because the track and management are junk.

19. racer65x

racer65x Well-Known Member

the track really needs a new coat of gravel and more grease spots so it could be ridable (jk). i like the layout. everything else kinda sucks.

20. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Re: Re: why is it ...?

How about we switch all of next year's RRR rounds to JGP?
    All of those other "track managers" could learn A LOT from Bill
    Brown & Borge, the owner (& two fast racers, too!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.