1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention Zanyeights Or Anyone Else Headed To (Or Already In) Okinawa

Discussion in 'General' started by YamahaRick, Feb 25, 2005.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Zanyeights is headed to where I was born; a series of islands south of Japan. A buddy of mine in Tokyo found a racing web site for "Okinawa Race Project." Helpful information ... just don't ask me to interpret. Be sure to pack your YSR! :)

http://www.racing-kikaku.com/orp-top2.shtml

Images

2. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

Sweet Rick! Yesterday my 12" Dunlop TT91's showed up and the fella I just bought my CR80 called me 4 hours ago saying it is at Forward Air in Kansas City boxed up ready to go. This morning Eastern Coast Wheels charged me for the 12" hoops that will get laced up next week. I am hoping to do one SEMRA race and two Edgewise Racing RAces out my way prior to my departure. If I can figure out what the freakin site says I might pack up the 80 in the house hold goods and get to gettin. Thanks.

3. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Why am I thinking this is up near Okuma? Maybe because everywhere else I can think of is developed or is planted with sugar cane. If so that'll be a hike from base (any of them) but heck it's racin!!!

I was stationed at Kadana AFB 90-92.

4. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

I guess I am lookin at any racin...is better than no racin!! :D