Stuntwars 03/10 - 03/12

Discussion in 'General' started by ninjachic, Feb 20, 2005.

1. ninjachic

ninjachic New Member

Is anyone going to stuntwars in March? We all just came back from there and it was awesome!! The tricks are just sick!! If you haven't been, you should make plans to attend... You would not regret it..

2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

In Daytona?
    Do they run a Vintage Class? :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2005
  3. ninjachic

ninjachic New Member

No, it is in Lakeland, FL...

4. Johnny B

Do they have an ATC Class? :D

[​IMG]

5. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

yo chic...you goin? I'm gonna be competin in that mad shiiiiii..ya know! I hold the world record for the longest stoppie...and have made control over wheelies too...I'd be happy to sell you or any of your friends one of my tshirts...the PowerCommanders1 Stunt Team;)

6. Johnny B

Damn you Lever! You scared her away!

7. ninjachic

ninjachic New Member

yea, we are going.. looking forward to seeing team extreme... they are suppose to be really awesome.. starboyz are suppose to be there to i think.. were you at the last one a couple of weeks ago competing?

8. Seven+2 1's

Seven+2 1's Well-Known Member

????????????????????????????????????Where am I?????????????????????????????

9. Johnny B

Lever couldn't even find his bike in the bathroom, which is the last place they hid it while he was sleeping!
    I retired in 1984 after hitting a U-Haul truck while in a blackout on Animal Hill. Francis' last pool jump was in 2003 (R.I.P. Buddy!)
    I made it into Biker Lifestyle magazine!

[​IMG]

10. Johnny B

And as soon as my man Wally delivers the goods, I'll have some smokin' pictures from Mid-O up on my website! :D

11. Johnny B

This Is My "Spider Man" Stunt!

[​IMG]

12. Johnny B

And Here's Lever Doing His Spectacular "Baby Jump"!

[​IMG]

13. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Re: And Here's Lever Doing His Spectacular "Baby Jump"!

:D

I was runnin away from the indian PO-Lease

Notice the 6 kilos of drugs i have well hidden in my belt :D

14. Charles Johnson

Charles Johnson Well-Known Member

Is that a picture of Tit Man. He saved our U haul and helped us put out the fire at Loudon in 1985 or so. WE set the couch on top of the Uhaul on fire.( why I cant remember ) Then it was kicked to the ground on fire . Flames surronded the Truck. Out of nowere comes Tit Man with a rope . He Loops the flaming couch and pulls it away from the Rental Truck. Nice ,Thanks Tit Man. Tit Man will never be forgotten for all his good deads in the face of evil. ( Loudon was really wild back then ) Is that you Tit Man? WE
    Will Never Forget!!!!!!!!!!!! O ya Tit Man On the Tit Patrol BMW
    could really handle that thing. I saw him jump bike ramps over Burning Barrels of trash. Does any one Know were Tit Man is?

15. Charles Johnson

Charles Johnson Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the "Char Boys" . I will tell Wally to hurry up and send the photos. They are good.

16. Johnny B

That is me. I'm glad people remember. Yes, I remember hooking that sofa with a rope and pulling it away! I still go to Loudon every year, but I am now the Head Pit Steward for the races. So I went from being "Tit Patrol" to being "Pit Patrol". :D Click on the URL's in my signature to see more good stuff. Wally Gator's site has all of my Daytona shots. Password: tatum
    One more shot:

[​IMG]

17. Johnny B

YES!!! Tell him to send them Pronto! I am due for a complete overhaul of the Rest Home site, so I'd like to take care of Bike Week 2005, The Milk Drinking Binge shots, Committee Pranks, Char Boys and the Tiesa Devotion Page all in one shot.

Here's another Animal Hill classic. I'm wearing 3-D glasses and I'm on acid:

[​IMG]

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

nice devo jacket johhny! :D

19. Johnny B

Hell, that's the complete jumpsuit!

Visit Wally Gator: http://butlersrest.homestead.com

"Are we not men......"

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Johnny, I've said it before and I'll say it until I die. You just ain't right. :D

And I love ya' for it bud. :)