1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how much is this worth?

Discussion in 'General' started by gocr6, Jan 16, 2005.

1. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

hey everybody! i am helping my little brother get rid of his 1996 ford ranger. it has 230,000 miles on it, cracked windshield, and we are currently working on the heater actuator to get the heat working again. would make a great beater or work truck. he wants to get at least $500 for it. is this too much to go for before we put it online?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

2 or 4 wheel drive? If 4 wheel drive, does it work? Auto or 5 speed? Any dogs, squirels or homeless people living in it? Do they come with the truck?

3. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

cool. i forgot. 2 wheel drive. manual transmission. and a sticker that says "Everyone loves Brad"

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Any major rust? The motor still tight? oil leaks or tranny fluid leaks? Any extras (Stereo, Recaro racing seats, 22" rims) on/ in the truck?

I'd ask $1000 and negotiate if it has no leaks and minimum rust.

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

how much for the sticker? :D

so much for your nap eh dave?

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Getting to it. Supermotor is keeping me up.

7. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

cool, thanks for the help. any other motorcycle racing on after supermoto? did you guys ever find out who was gonna beat up brad?

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yeah, and boy are they gonna get it. :D

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap. Only one person had an IP that matched beatyou (or whatever his name was).

A beater truck is a great thing to have and $1000 isn't a lot of cash. Ask it, what's the worst that can happen? lol!

10. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

you can allways go down not up

11. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Donate it to your local racetrack as a dedicated crash truck/recovery vehicle.

-Wish

12. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

i would donate it, but it is my little brothers and he needs the cash.