1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Barnacle Bill Suit 5.00

Discussion in 'General' started by barnacle bill, Dec 16, 2004.

1. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

That is my most favorite skit from SNL!

And I plan and sending in some money next week!

2. RFairbairn

RFairbairn Well-Known Member

Great Job Guys !!

Paypal sent.

3. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

RF pointed out to me that the email addy on the front of this thread is in error...the paypal should go to [email protected] , like in my sig line. I've PM'd DaveK to fix it on the fornt page. And don't worry, I got all of your PayPals...if you tried to do the @paypal thing it doesn't work, so you won' taccidentally send the $$ to a different person.

It's all good!

(and sorry about sending everyoen 2 emails...just trying to make sure things are oranizized :) )

4. Dave....i dont care if you gotta send me 200 emails....lets make this a very merry xmas for this family

5. eldiabloe1

eldiabloe1 Active Member

Paypal sent, I posted this up on SV1000.zyns and RC51.com so hopefully they will jump in too.

6. 98Tiller

98Tiller Member

Just sent you $50, care of Dead horse Racing. I knew there was a reason I sold those spare parts.:up:

7. Yamaha4Life

Yamaha4Life New Member

just to make sure, you did get the cash sent to [email protected] right?

BTW, I'm from Sportbikes.net, and think that you are doing a very very noble thing here bill... Here's to a great christmas for Christopher and his family!!!

8. r1butler

r1butler Member

Dave,

$100 just sent via Paypal.

Great job everyone!

9. (diet)DrThunder

Jeez Louise...guys I'm sorry for the typos...

Yes I definitely got everyone's donations. Here it is again (and I"m double-extra-triple-super checking it this time...)

[email protected]

WHEW!

10. mra68

mra68 Active Member

$50 sent via paypal!

I came here via the Motorcycle Roadracing Association mailing list, where Justin Watkins passed on this link. Bill, this is a wonderful thing you are doing, and it feels good to participate in the true meaning of the Holiday season.

11. kevap

kevap Defender of Justice

Last edited: Dec 17, 2004
  12. Prov431

Prov431 I know WU

Nicely done Bill & the entire motorcycle community.
    Paypal sent

13. Oldrice

Oldrice New Member

Nice job Bill,

Oldrice.com is in - I've also sent this to other lists such as the KLR, ST1100 and so forth. I found out about it on The Hawk List.

This feels good.

14. Baldrick

Baldrick I blackflagged no. 808!

Bill:

$100 check on the way. If anyone deserves a merry Christmas, it's you and Darethea. Good work, dude. :clap:

15. JOHN V.

JOHN V. Member

OK, just posted the link to the Apriliacup, DESMO, NYCMOTO and Wist lists, this should cover most of the New York City area.

16. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

darethea

and I have already been blessed this holiday season. not only with caring people and friends like all of you that have donated to christopher and his family but we have recieved our first grandchild on tuesday of this week. David Cohen Burns . 9 lbs 11 oz 21 inches mother and baby are doing fine the father is exstatic and so very proud and Darethea is there to help them out a few days for it was a very hard delivery ( the doctor said he was already half grown . yes it is a very happy x-mas for barnacle bill with all this and friends like all of you. no wonder I like working for you guys . God Bless every one of you. ps and the weatherman promisies snow for x-mas . I am going to burst!
    barnacle bill and Darethea

17. (diet)DrThunder

NOTICE

If you paid via PayPal make sure the email address you used was either mag_fanatic@ or fundforchris@ expertfriend.com (w/o the spaces). I've gotten a couple of emails from people who said they used an address that ended in paypal.com, like [email protected]

...I use PayPal alot, but I don't work there :)

It's no big deal. If you go back and check your account or your email, and the address you used had Paypal.com in it, you can simply go in and cancel the transaction, and redo it w. the [email protected] email.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's my fault, I screwed up the first time I posted the address. Sorry about that.:eek:

19. (diet)DrThunder

DAYUMM!!! 9+ pounds!?!? Gee whiz, I wonder why it was a difficult delivery! :D Congrats Bill and D!

Ok, so we're now 24 hours (or so) into this, and my PayPal account balance has topped $2700!!! Keep it up!

Here's a wacky thought...if every person who has PayPal'd the fund so far gave just $5 additional dollars, that would add over $400 to the fund!

:D

20. (diet)DrThunder

It's all good, but clearly you must be punished.

Your punishment:

You have 1 hour to think up the most humiliating screen name for Lever ever devised, and lay it on him.

:D