1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP app - no spoiler

Discussion in 'General' started by Phl218, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

I am about to throw the phone into the TV

I guess when you want to replay a session and it’s not fully up yet (like MGP Q2 2 hours ago) and you click replay, it just shows their short clip screens (MM first ducati pole headline)

what the f…
    You might say - chill it’s just quali.

well, same shit 2 weeks ago with austin. Spent sunday afternoon on the lake, came home 6pm to watch the race, no spoiler setting, first image after clicking replay is the 3 on the podium.

is it just me? Is there a better way?

2. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

When you open the app on your phone, don't do any scrolling and click on videopass. That will show all the previous sessions/qualifying/etc videos without any spoilers.

Or at the bottom of the screen, click on 'watch'. That will take you to the same 'video pass-no spoiler' page and there's a toggle that says 'set to no-spoiler page'.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024
    Phl218 likes this.
  3. gapman789

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yeah i’ve had that setting.

maybe going through the calendar was the issue, where, when a session was not ready afterwards it would go to the spoiled clip collection

anywho, i sent them an email

5. gapman789

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yeah button has been on since day 1

Dear Philip,

Thank you for pointing this out.

We will report it to the relevant department so it can be checked upon as soon as possible.

Let us apologize for any inconvenience and thank for your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Dorna Sports | Customer Service
    [email protected]
    [email protected]