1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crackheads of Facebook Marketplace

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

motion lost my love at selling his RS and TZ. #brokenhearted

Once a Wanker.., chobes and motion like this.
  2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

One time I sold 2 legitimately nice mtb brake rotors. 2 piece floating ones in good sizes/conditions. i threw 4 more rotors in the box in sizes i would never use again that i had just kept as spares and told the dude to enjoy. that's how i'm slowly cleaning out my parts box haha. buy 1, get something you didn't even want. your problem now.

Rebel635 likes this.
  3. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Absolutely. I just can't with those people.

Jedb likes this.
  4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Seems like a relatively minor transgression. There's a dude in NYC asking people basic questions and posting the vids on utube, like "what weighs more, 100 lbs of feathers or 100 lbs of steel". The answers are F&*ing amazing!

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Fack dude, I know, I used to be the king of production gp bikes, LOL. Now I have 1 left, Steve Baker's TA125.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  6. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Dude, I've been looking for one. What's your address

7. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

And yet...

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 9.42.56 PM.png

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

This gentleman understands human nature. You can get the devil to serve you if you just ask properly.

9. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Hey now, watch your mouth @motion.
    Mike Murphy is gone, but Eddie Kay, Dick Blanton, Charlie Finney, Scott Petersen and I will never stand for this kind of blasphemy towards our simple two time WERA Endurance Championship team.

10. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

scottn likes this.
  11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

@Cooter...did Broome write that?

Cooter! likes this.
  12. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Here's a conversation I had yesterday:
    upload_2024-4-24_7-37-11.png upload_2024-4-24_7-37-57.png upload_2024-4-24_7-39-40.png upload_2024-4-24_7-40-16.png upload_2024-4-24_7-40-59.png

13. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Wheel Bearing, tony 340, Jedb and 6 others like this.
  14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

There had to be a pretty good reason he didn't want to meet at the cop shop. :crackup:

Sabre699, redtailracing and tgold like this.
  15. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

I swear, there is a game that kids play online, and get "points, or status" from how many responses they get from someone selling something. We "older groups" just havent been let in on the newest fad yet. After the no phone comment, I would have blocked him, and ended the conversation. No one goes without their phone anymore... NO ONE! Especially anyone younger than 60. the FOMO is strong for the human brain. Ski

pjdoran likes this.
  16. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was the most interesting comment that showed me something wasn't right.
    I also called that police station and asked them if it would be ok to do the deal in the parking lot and she said ok. Then she says: "DO NOT do the deal at Roosevelt Park!":D

skidooboy likes this.
  17. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Dirt bike? Geee I wonder what someone IN Buffalo wants to do with a dirt bike….

didn’t someone on here get robbed or had their dirt bike stolen by one of those inner city youths?

18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Why you no deal with a ghetto rat in the hood?

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Metlhead's dong was stolen by a haint.

20. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Gold. Good call...

I did a 14-hour drive each way over two days to get my most recent bike. I can't imagine asking someone to deliver a bike to me when I live 15 minutes from them.

MrGooch likes this.