1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crackheads of Facebook Marketplace

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Apr 22, 2024.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'll start:

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 5.24.31 PM.jpg

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

the stupid is strong there...

3. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

If only I were closer.

ToofPic likes this.
  4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Seems legit.

My favorite is tires for sale. No brand no size , just "4 tires for sale" and apparently only us 1%s know how to read a date code

5. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Selling on there over 500$ in value is even worse.

You either get the dude that thinks you're running a free transport business, or the guy that'll trade you double the amount of shit you're trying to get rid of. None of them can get a loan.

I give it 5 years and pretty much all used cars worth any money will have to be traded in because the rest of society cannot save money and even worse has toasted their credit.

Cooter!, cbush and lopitt85 like this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I love it when I post up free stuff and they want me to deliver.

t11ravis, ToofPic, BigBird and 2 others like this.
  7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

36 large and they can't be bothered to include an interior pic.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 7.47.06 PM.jpg

8. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

I had that happen.
    I posted up some used riding gear, for free, still usable and waterproof, as my son had upgraded to Klim.
    He's a weird size, MXT, so I figured some other tall guy could use it
    One guy was really interested until he realized I was 15 miles away. Apparently that was just too far for free.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  9. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

What in retardation is the gate in the left side for? Tell me that’s not the “ramp” for that shitshow.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It would be hilarious to find these people and tell them to create an account here and explain themselves. :crackup:

tony 340 likes this.
  11. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

There is no explanation other than acute stupidity.

12. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

80% of FB marketplace responses are bots. Not a human. So it would be pointless to have them sign up, they are just a script.

19% of the remaining 20 are fucking morons and 1% are decent humans, half of which aren't good at the Internet and the other half are ok at it. Just ok. That's why they are on Facebook.

Wheel Bearing and tony 340 like this.
  13. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I sold a quad and a bunk bed on Facebook MP but it took a while and I had to sift through the "still available" questions to get to a human but eventually it worked out.

t11ravis and BigBird like this.
  14. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Sorry, but the biggest crackhead I've ever dealt with when trying to sell something, was on here.

joec, IL8APEX and TurboBlew like this.
  15. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

That door is typically for access to equipment like a generator, air compressor, batteries, what ever. Nice trailer, lousy advertisement.

BigBird likes this.
  16. notbostrom

This
    But who would translate?

17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

yeah there is one or 2 that sell scrap as usable motorbike parts. Ive also seen 2 of the rolling heaps they sold as "mint" or similar description.

18. BC

BC Well-Known Member

That's the headboard leftover from when it was a Pop up camper

MGM likes this.
  19. notbostrom

"For sell" or "I want to sale" always gives it away

20. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Have you seen how many mouth breathers on here can't figure out how to post pictures of the bike they're trying to sell? Or say "too much to list"

Yes. Nothing peaks my interest in wanting to give a stranger thousands or tens of thousands of dollars of cash with nothing more than "x year x model bike for sale too much to list, can't post pics"

I see ads for sale that take more than 2 pictures that are above potato level quality, with a description, location, and price of the bike...and I want to buy it simply because I know the owner isn't a total fucking retard.

TurboBlew, Bruce and Rebel635 like this.