1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 MV Agusta Brutale 800RC

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by cianciotta, Apr 19, 2024.

1. cianciotta

cianciotta Well-Known Member

For sale is my 2020 MV Agusta Brutale 800 RC. Other than some dust this bike is in showroom condition with less than 950 miles (may go up as I ride it from time to time).

$13,995

- The bike has been garage kept lifted on a Bursig stand (shown in pics but not included without additional cost).
    - As shown on the carbon fibre cover this is bike # 198 of 250 built.
    - As can be seen in the pictures I installed an MV Agusta carbon fiber front fender, but also have the original fender.
    - Evotech radiator and oil cooler guard installed.
    - I have the complete RC Kit to include the provided wooden MV Agusta crate.
    - Included is the box and glass framed certificate shown in the pics
    - SC-Project exhaust and ECU have never left the wooden crate.
    - Clean and clear title in hand.

The RC (Reparto Corse) project stems from the long-standing bond between MV Agusta and top-class racing. The extension of the range is a logical outcome of that bond as it allows motorcyclists to choose models that are, technically and stylistically, derived the MV Agusta bikes that compete in national and international races.

A maximum power of 140 hp at 12,300 rpm and a maximum torque of 87 Nm at 10,100 rpm place the Brutale 800 RC at the top of its category.

The end pipe and manifold, supplied by SC-Project and designed to enhance the power delivery of the three-cylinder engine, underline the hi-tech pedigree of the Brutale 800 RC while adding eye-catching style: the titanium and carbon fibre end pipe body features an exhaust area protected by a perforated circular guard that also acts as a heat shield. The kit includes a engine ECU mapped for the SC-Project exhaust, boosting bike performance to an exceptional 150 hp at 12,800 rpm as well at dedicated traction control settings.

The bike is located in Spotsylvania, VA 22553 - It is the buyer's responsibility for pick-up or shipping of all items.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

borislav likes this.
  2. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

Hot damn thats puuurty.

3. cianciotta

Thanks Cooter - The pics don’t really do it justice, it is awesome in person. I think I made a decision to post it for sale for 30 days and if it doesn’t see it was meant for me to just keep it.

4. cianciotta

Still looking for a new home.