1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Race 3 | USA | COTA | April 12-15

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 1, 2024.

1. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

I was a Corner Marshal for at least a decade. I did all of the F1 races in Detroit back in the 80's. (Anybody remember the Trans Am Rousch turbo Mercurs and the 1.5 Liter Honda turbo F1's?) I did lots of SCCA and local club stuff too. The SCCA Runoffs in Georgia were pretty awesome. It's the best seat in the house and I would highly recommend it. I've had my picture in racing magazines met top name racers and when I was in the paddock The Pro's really have respect for corner workers and take the time to chat with you.

BigBird likes this.
  2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The days of Mr Honda are long gone.....

stk0308 and A. Barrister like this.
  3. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

This was my first motogp event and first time at COTA. I had seats at turn 15 but roamed around the track friday and saturday. The front straight is a terrible view. Unless you are there just to be in vip or whatever, i dont see a reason to sit on the front straight.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  4. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

anytime i saw a honda rep in the paddock, none of them looked happy. I dont understand how they fell off so much.

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

That’s because you like to suck dick and are just practicing that pumping motion. You felt pretty good through that glory hole.

6. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

The ratio of his minimum level of troll effort to the maximum amount of rise given in responses is unprecedented :crackup:

Could also just be Quicktoy replying to himself too :D

DJ Baker and gixxerboy55 like this.
  7. Quicktoy

So what you’re saying is you want to take his place on your knees. Have at it. And it’s not trolling if we all know it’s a fake account. If you think that’s a rise from me then you don’t know me. Lmfao.

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I just wish I could be smart enough to epic troll him through his IP address.

I can't tell if its Trolling, or if its a dude with Clarence Personality because the stupidity is eerily similar.

redtailracing and Quicktoy like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He dropped his Marquez nickname real quick. :crackup:

Steeltoe likes this.
  10. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I know you like to keep making references about men on your ding dong...very telling of personal feelings you're keeping bottled up :Poke::eek:

11. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

How good are Espargaro and Vinales at developing a bike? It can be argued that the groundwork for Suzuki becoming possibly the best bike on the grid was done by them.

It looks like the Aprilia is going in the same direction.

Blammo likes this.
  12. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I hope they keep improving it. they went from laughing stock, catching on fire to contenders. Its saying something to beat the Japanese, but to be up against Ducati and KTM who probably has more hospitality budget than Aprilia Race dept.

BigBird, Circacee and Blammo like this.
  13. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

Well I know who you are and Ive seen your picture and business.
    Stalking and making threats on the internet is no way to impress current or future sponsors. Legal will certainly check you out throughly before any decent sized checks go you way if thats you end game.
    My suggestion ia you dont take shit here seriously. It just a website with a forum and noby is calling your baby ugly.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  14. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

man, shut the fuck up already. All you do is come here and wreck threads.

DJ Baker and stk0308 like this.
  15. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

You mean he's the Marc Marquez of the BBS?

16. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

17. Quicktoy

You obviously think being gay is a bad thing. Must be suppressing something deep down. My general manager is gay, my wife is bi. I have no problems with someone being gay, but you keep referencing it negatively. Why is that?

backbone likes this.
  18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I don't understand what the heck is happening.

19. Quicktoy

You come and go. lol.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Just smile and wave.

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.