1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2025 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 18, 2024.

1. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Okay, so two riders championships to Jarvis’ eight.

You understand how math works, right? :)

L1MTD likes this.
  2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Mine is personal disdain for him from working with Dorna and IRTA for GP promotions and marketing over the years. As I said those times are nearly all completely positive but Jarvis was not. Every time I had to interact with him he was unpleasant. We were guests of VR through a Toyota connection two years at COTA, and IndyGP promo work all years, and even JLo with Rockstar all of which I worked with personally with my team. Every time it’s like we were bothering him just by being there… not like we even talked to his grumpy ass… I can’t think of any other team personnel that wasn’t great. Gigi brought expresso and introduced himself one morning… Brivio interrupted a meeting accidentally and joined us for lunch…. I don’t need special treatment but nobody needs to act like a Twat when you’re doing your thing.

BigBird, Shenanigans and YamahaRick like this.
  3. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

I think he caused issues in The Ben's time at Yamaha factory team, nuff said from me on that....

4. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

So with Rossomundo / Trackhouse intending to put an American on the grid and Joe Roberts now looking strong for an Aprilia satellite seat in '25, where does that leave the grid?

(Fine. I'll make a spreadsheet.)

-T

BigBird likes this.
  5. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Fermin Aldegar is already signed for Pramac, so that would suggest that Martin is going elsewhere. Does Morbedelli have a 2 year deal at Pramac?

6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Ill make the bold claim Puigs riders will not win the '24 or '25 championships..

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I had the same question earlier and someone pointed out he was on a one year contract.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sounding like a major house cleaning in motogp for next year. It’ll be great for WSBK.

redtailracing likes this.
  9. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

1 year deal.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hate to see Miller get pushed out of motogp but him on a wsbk Ducati or even Kawasaki (if they get serious or even continue) would be stupid.

The Great One likes this.
  11. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

KTM's got themselves in a pickle. Promote Acosta alongside Binder, demote Miller to Gas Gas (for marketing and shit), who gets the call for Tech 3? Fernandez is pretty lackluster.

12. IL8APEX

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yamaha is really behind the 8-ball with only 2 bikes on the grid... even the crap honda has 4 for data gathering.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That’s their own fault with the way they’ve treated their support teams over the years.

I’m shedding no tears over their predicament.

15. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Agreed but the Honda's are averaging like 6 laps/race this year before the pilots jump off for the safety of the gravel trap.

Not much data to be sifted through...

16. rwdfun

rwdfun

Hey Hey Hey. No need to be rude.

So would Beaubier go back to the world stage if presented with a GP offer from Trackhouse? IMO, he's the most talented American. I'll take Roberts if that's a no but would prefer Cam.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wish Cam had stayed in moto2.

18. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Same.

19. IL8APEX

I have no idea why some images show and some don't. Here's the second try.

[​IMG]

-T

20. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Alonso Lopez