1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Now we know the reason that made Q sign again....

27 likes this.
  2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

he said new people…. What if Davide Brivio goes back?!? And the VR46 thing is happening and they’re denying it like usual?!?

then maybe they can beat someone besides the Honda :D

cbush likes this.
  3. Dan Dubeau

Brivio running Yamaha, with VR46 satellite squad but current factory spec bikes and support would be amazing......

cbush and 27 like this.
  4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

and make Bez the champ we deserve and can love… can you imagine that happy little funny guy at the top? :D

Dan Dubeau likes this.
  5. Dan Dubeau

I like Bezz. He's got it pretty tough to finish on that top step at the end of the year. In time maybe....

27 likes this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Rumors going around about calling up Acosta to the factory team mid-season...

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

they should probably leave things alone…

didn’t Ducati move Ben Boz after he did the double at Laguna? Wasn’t that after demoting him from official factory… then back and forth? I know there was a tire brand switch too but that mess was the end of his WSBK days pretty much iirc…

stk0308 likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, no. Again. :D

9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I don't see why all the Jarvis hate. The man brought in several championships for riders. Yall act like he's back in the shop like GIGI. Jarvis aint designing or building the bikes and his hands are tied with yamaha engineers.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Being successful and being a cunt are not mutually exclusive things.

cbush, Dan Dubeau, stk0308 and 2 others like this.
  11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

damn…. I was shooting for a marginally correct :D or whatever accolade you bestowed upon me :D

what happened with him on the Dunlop 155 team and the Michelin factory team and all that hoopla forever ago now?

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know, I'm just going on the assumption that you are wrong because it's the safer bet. :crackup:

13. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

I don't get it either. Maybe its the ego thing? That's pretty damn rampant in a paddock so probably not. The one time I met him he was pretty damn nice to us after staring at him a bit eating at In n Out. It was the the Yamaha branded shoes that gave him away:).

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Find someone who has ridden for him or worked for him and ask them about him. If there are no smartphone pointed at them and if they’re in the right mood to be honest, enjoy the conversation.

27 likes this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

Bruce, prm, PatricksDad and 1 other person like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If they do that, I see Tech 3 Yamaha back on the in 2025.

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Who have you spoken too that's ridden for Jarvis? I have personally not spoken to anyone. I do see a sour face in the garage but even Gigi and the Ducati boys aren't always happy. But at any rate, hes still not designing the bikes. If riders go to manager asking for something, Jarvis aint going into the workshop. maybe he's relaying info poorly, I dunno,

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

@27 has interactions with him, it's as close to insider information as we can get and not hearsay

19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

damn man!!!

I knew two compliments in one day was too good to be true!!! :crackup:

20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Suppo go to Yamaha. He's won the title with Ducati and Honda. Has any team boss taken 3 manufacturers to championships? Brivio back there would be cool too. Anyone but puig.

27 likes this.