1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ChampSchool Racers Only

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Chip

Chip Registered

Racers ONLY!

Twice a year we run very special racer-focused events at Inde Motorsports Ranch in Arizona and NCBike in North Carolina. These events are restricted to ChampSchool grads looking to start racing or current racers.

Instructors include national champions Chris Peris, Cody Wyman, Stefano Mesa, Eziah Davis, Robertino Pietri Ben Walters, Hunter Dunham, Ryan Burke and more.

This is a semi-private event with a 2:1 student-to-instructor ratio and a TON of riding. We will use a mixture of classroom, student filming, mini-training, data bikes, drills, and even a mini-endurance race to take your racing program to the next level.

Do not miss this opportunity.

Inde March 26 - 27: https://ridelikeachampion.com/24-inderace-mar/

NCBike May 1 - 2: https://ridelikeachampion.com/24-ncbikeracers-may

Attached Files:

• 1cp.jpg
      1cp.jpg
      File size:
      186.6 KB
      Views:
    BrentA and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  2. Chip

Chip Registered

We still have six spots available for the NCBike event on May 1 and May 2. Instructors are Chris Peris, Ben Walters, Cody Wyman. Eziah Davis, Hunter Dunham, Stefano Mesa, Robertino Piertri, Micheal Henao.....and me.

2:1 Student-to-instructor ratio with data bikes, mini bikes, film analysis, mini-endurance races, and classroom sessions on riding, chassis set-up, and racing as a business.

Inde as a BLAST! Don't miss this one.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  3. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

Better than tires, better than carbon fibre trinkets... it's the only thing you can buy that makes you better/faster on any bike you ever own.

:bow:

4. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

I guess I better do a NC ChampSchool soon, so I can be a 'graduate.'

5. Chip

Chip Registered

If you are racing, you don't have to be a graduate. Shoot me an email. [email protected]

BrentA likes this.
  6. Once a Wanker..

I haven't for decades. My ZX4R is my first new sport-bike since I was endurance racing FZR750's and 1000's.

7. Chip

Chip Registered

Where are you located?

8. Once a Wanker..

About 45 minutes west of Road Atlanta.