1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

March Madness

Discussion in 'General' started by thrak410, Mar 29, 2024.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Can't believe theres not a thread already... how's everyones brackets doing? Mines been busted long ago, but I think so has everyone elses :crackup:

Hoping for a Duke and Creighton win tonight. NC State win was HUGE!

:timeforabeer:

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

No cable here.

I did just buy a DVD of the movie "Hoosiers."

Once a Wanker.. and 969 like this.
  3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I'm old enough to remember when the winner of the ACC tournament determined who in the ACC got a number 1 seed.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

GO PACK!!!!!!!!!

5. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Football schools Alabama and Clemson showing well, out there in the western round.

6. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Grant Nelson, North Dakota Mr. Basketball 2020, balled out for 'Bama today. :D

I don't follow basketball at all...I just saw the story in the news today when I went to KFYR's site to see what was going on back there.

7. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Our daughter is at Purdue and I went to high school with the coach, so we’re having fun watching them. I don’t actually care about basketball though. Haha

8. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

My good buddy went to Purdue. I really can’t stand Matt Painter. Ht glad to see his squad hasn’t underperformed, yet.

UConn is a Red Bull F1 right now. Team is a monster.

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

My Daughter is a Purdue Graduate….. Have to root for the Boilermakers…..

rd400racer likes this.
  10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Purdue plays Tenn at 2pm today. Winner goes to final 4.

11. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

It’s weird what gambling does, I hate basketball but I win a bracket if Tennessee wins so I’ll watch the stupid game. It’s only a couple hundred bucks but I just want to beat a bunch of people that actually care about it.

ToofPic likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

PACK

dtalbott, thrak410 and TLR67 like this.
  13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Perdue is in - can Bama make it interesting here?? They're trying!

14. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

The Iowa women scored two big wins to get into tomorrow's finals. First they redeemed themselves with a solid win over LSU, who beat them for the championship last year. Then last night they overcame a double digit deficit to UConn, dominating the second half.
    They play South Carolina at 3:00 tomorrow for the championship, in Caitlin Clark's last NCAA game. ESPN set several records for ratings with last night's broadcast of the Iowa-UConn game.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
    stk0308 and 2blueYam like this.
  15. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Who?

dtalbott likes this.
  16. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

No, it wasn't the Temple Owls.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  17. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Big enough media news to make it the opening scene on Saturday Night Live last night. Search YouTube for: 'TBS March Madness Cold Open - SNL'

18. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Iowa got owned by them Amazon Women… Holy Hell they could play… 38-0 … guess they earned it…

Sabre699 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  19. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Iowa fan here as my DW graduated from there, so we are sad they lost, but nothing to be ashamed of as they lost to an amazing team with a great and classy coach (aka - not LSU). They also kept the game with SC closer than anyone else did in the tournament except another big 10 team, Indiana.

Once a Wanker.., TLR67 and BigBird like this.
  20. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

So much for women's basketball now that Caitlin Clark is gone. Perhaps the WNBA can see a cash surge from people wanting to see what she does there.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.