1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which shop has best prices on Alpinestars?

Discussion in 'General' started by ibidu1, Mar 24, 2024.

1. ibidu1

ibidu1 Well-Known Member

Hi, guys! Anybody know where I can get a good deal on an alpinestars suit? Ive checked fc moto and motocard. They do have great prices, but just seeing what others sites do you guys recommend

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

It’s damn near impossible to beat fc Moto.

Michael Hausknecht likes this.
  3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

In my experience, Motostorm.it is usually the cheapest.

cbush likes this.
  4. Yamaboy

Yamaboy Active Member

mpusch, E-Van and younglion like this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Support those that support WERA. See those banners at the top of the forums? :)

Spooner, jasonhise, TurboBlew and 4 others like this.
  6. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I use STG almost exclusively for just this reason. Between the support of WERA and the help they have given my friends over the years, I always check them first and honestly don't even consider a price difference for the few things I buy a year. Brian and I may have butted heads more often than not when we had common interests at the track, but he is a good guy and definitely gives back to the sport.

kirk erlinger likes this.
  7. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

STG supporter here as well even when I have to deal with import/duty fee's to get it here in Canada.

Jimmy/STG has been awesome for my Bell helmets, RST suits/gloves, etc... Killer customer service and I'll happily continue to give them first crack at all purchases.

Just wish they'd blow out some street rubber soon lol...

8. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Sure and do this if you're 20 minutes from the WERA office! Pop in, grab Ev and Shane(?) and then buy them dinner and pie nearby! Hey Dave it's not rocket science:cool: