1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacked accounts and spammers

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Feb 10, 2024.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

I tried to use "penis" as my password but yahoo said it was too short :(

3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I tried to log in a few days ago and was notified my account was locked due to repeated log in attempts. Changed my password when it would let me.

4. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

There have also been a bunch of BIG VPN zero day vulns this past week, EVERYTHING is getting probed and hammered HARD.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

We’ve been pretty lightly impacted by their numbers attack. Two (so far) hacked accounts which lead to four spam threads. In the meantime I’ve wiped out a few hundred (maybe 400 tops) spam accounts. Shit, even caught two or three parts scammers in the wire.

And I spent all of maybe an hour on defense all the while singing The Business England 5 Germany 1 (but with my own lyrics). :D

6. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Or Blink182. :crackup:

7. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Thank god my password is 54321

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I confess, mine was "password" for years. :oops:

9. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

drowssap!

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think @Mongo has utterly at killing road racing has failed horribly. We have all these new people wanting to join the bbs from Jerusalem, Ecuador, the state of Palestine, Trinidad and a shit ton of places that WERA must obviously be setting up affiliates to go racing.
    The future is bright!