1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Curious, check these companies;
    upload_2024-2-2_12-46-31.png

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

3. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

CRA_Fizzer and brex like this.
  4. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

BigBird likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

https://x.com/autosport/status/1753771278777872765?s=20

6. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

That would be FOM, not the FIA. And, not if you don't want to let them in.

Plausible deniabiliy.

stk0308 likes this.
  7. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Sauber F1 C44 released.

[​IMG]
    I don't know how they will use flo-viz paint with that during practice.

CBRRRRR999 and thrak410 like this.
  8. SpeedWerks Racing

9. DrA5

That was my thought, despite being as vague as they are right now. After CBF and others that used it for purely political or vindictive reasons, and it's guilty until proven innocent for some reason, I tend to side with the person being accused in most cases. This is one. I may regret this, but he has earned a level of respect from me. Plus, why would he touch any other heinies with what he gets to go home to? And Ginger Spice is constantly hanging on him at events, so she is really into him. If that is the case. It could be tech leaks, financial misdoings, blah, blah, blah. I can see that he is a target for people to want to take out, so I will side with him until/unless its blatantly evident that he was wrong.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ever heard of Hugh Grant?

r1owner, BigBird, stk0308 and 2 others like this.
  11. DrA5

Geri Halliwell has always been on my list since they hit the scene. As has Nicola Roberts from the "other" band, Girls Aloud.

CBRRRRR999 and rd400racer like this.
  12. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

No shit!!!

13. SpeedWerks Racing

Internal investigations were launched against the Brit - because Horner allegedly sent photos to an employee. The Austrian racing team is talking about “cross-border behavior”.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/motorspor...ppen-boss-chrisitan-horner-87043716.bild.html

The Guardian has quoted Horner as saying, “I completely deny these claims.” As things stand, there are contradicting reports about his infringements. The latest reports suggest that the complaint might actually be about his aggressive management style rather than lewd advances towards a female employee.

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

If he was to be dismissed, I think this team would keep it together better than most teams. And I'm not entirely sure why I think that. I think this team has a lot of good people involved.

15. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

You must not the story of how he got the wife he has now ....

16. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

17. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Welllllll, out with it!

18. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I'm bored so, here is a Senna story from my buddy the former F1 turbo engineer.

“At the 86 Detroit race after Senna out qualified the grid by a half a second and won the race by 30 seconds and as Tom was leaving the pits and runs into him. Tom says congrats Ayrton that was a great win and you smoked them. Senna looks at him and said only this “Hey Yankee, more boost better response.”

Now watch this

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My favorite on border of to this day. HD, 4K, 3D, dolby and all that can't help the modern stuff close the gap to that video. They're missing Senna.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Doesn't really matter if he did or he didn't. If it affects the brand and the money his ass is good as gone. It's made it to mainstream news already, time to pack.