El Mirage murders

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

where I live, it’s not legal… yet.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

So tonight I took the beasts to Dave & Buster’s for the almost-birfday of the eldest monster.

Half the people wandering around the place smelled like they bathed in bong water.

And half of them were dragging kids around with them.

Average stoners… :rolleyes:

5axis likes this.
  3. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Our Walmart is like that.People smell like moth balls,weed,and wearing pajamas

4. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

I know a guy that works in pd around here and they use heat detection in helicopters. Look for houses with above normal temps in rooms. Not sure how popular it still is but was popular in early to mid 2000s. Maybe less now that it’s legal here.

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

They find them in winter up here like that. Whole subdivision with snow on the roof except for one house lol.

6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

This would cost ~$3K to build from scratch, but I had all the parts lying around from other grows.

I have an 8" and two 6" carbon filters hooked up to inline fans (you can see one of the 6" filters on the ground in a pic upthread, and you can see the 8" fan that is pulling through the aircooled lights with a filter on the other side of it) and they knock the smell out where you can't smell a thing until you open the tent.

Happy to give anyone tips/tricks/whatever if anyone here is thinking of growing.

ToofPic and John Branch like this.
  7. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Paging Pickled Egg to the electric system pic, Pickled Egg to the electrical system pic.

8. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Most of the little grow houses in Michigan are slowly disappearing. It's worth nothing now.

The big boys in town have bought actual abandoned factories and have shit growing on sliding racks and shit....theres more dope than people to smoke it and they use immigrant labor for their operations as it's a fairly big cash business.

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I've heard that the strain "Sour Diesel" works well for an upset stomach :D

10. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Most all strains calm upset stomach’s
    From my experience :blart:

ToofPic likes this.
  11. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

This was a fun day.

Attached Files: