Dainese Misano 2 D-Air Size 50

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Austin824, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Austin824

Austin824 Member

This Dainese Misano 2 D-Air served as a backup in my race van. It was used around a half dozen times. I low-sided in the suit once, resulting in the bag deploying and damage to the right sleeve. The suit was professionally repaired by Anthony's Leatherworks in Corona Del Mar, who had the air bag repacked at Dianese Orange County (invoice available). Anthony's did a stellar job restoring structural integrity to the right sleeve. I opted out of having them cosmetically repair sleeve to save cost on this backup suit. You could have it cosmetically improved if you wish.

Includes brand new back protector with case, travel case for suit, charger, manual, green knee pucks (shown), and brand new white knee pucks (not shown). Suit retails at $2,799.

Selling for $800. Local pickup available in Monterey, CA 93940. Can ship within continental US for +$50.

Dainese Misano 2 D-Air Perforated Race Suit
    The Dainese Misano 2 D-Air Perforated Race Suit is an evolution of the original. The latest version updates key features to further refine its protection. New Knee Grip Insert technology makes sure you have a positive connection with your bike. Self locking zippers at the wrists make sure the zipper doesn't back out and open, even a high speeds. Tweaks to the elbow sliders and knee protectors further integrate them into the suit so they are attached without exposed stitching. All of these updates make the Dainese Misano 2 D-Air Perforated Race Suit one of the most technologically advanced suits available.

The Dainese D-Air system is fully embedded within the suit. When Internal sensors and a GPS signal read factors inherent in a crash, an air bag inflates to protect the neck, shoulders and collarbones.

More here: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle...YbuwMSO2sF6mZFjlvqNFNDjIpaRoQ-LRoCVfgQAvD_BwE

IMG_1509.jpg IMG_1518.jpg IMG_1510.jpg IMG_1511.jpg IMG_1512.jpg IMG_1513.jpg IMG_1516.jpg IMG_1521.jpg IMG_1547.jpg IMG_1548.jpg

2. Austin824

Austin824 Member