1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oxley Bom MotoGP podcast

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 24, 2024.

Tags:
  1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

pfhenry likes this.
  2. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Good stuff, another great podcast

3. prm

prm Well-Known Member

That was a great episode.

4. khill

khill Well-Known Member

They do such a great job!

03RumbleBee likes this.
  5. elevenn7

elevenn7 Well-Known Member

They release a new one every week. They actually got Kenny Roberts to open up - a great listen.

6. That was a good episode

7. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

it's a good one!

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

9. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I do like their podcast, but they need to have some sort of discussion over how they're going to handle talking points. It always ends up as a free-for-all and they're talking over each other.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I consider it a small price to pay to enjoy Bom's technical expertise. I feel that I get so much more in 30 minutes with those guys than I do want any others last year an hour or more.

Bruce likes this.
  11. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Interesting that Bom will be working for a MA team. Working on Alpha BMW(s). Stock 1000 I thought he said. Not sure which rider.

kirk erlinger likes this.
  12. kirk erlinger

kirk erlinger Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing Bom in the paddock.
    IMO one of the best podcasts out there, good technical MotoGP content, yeah they stumble over each other but not nearly as bad a couple others.
    Pretty sure I'm going to pay for the extra content, sounds like Oxley has a quite the library of interviews.

prm, 03RumbleBee and ajcjr like this.
  13. alan

alan Well-Known Member

I started listening late last season. Its been a great podcast. The tech info and insight is great and they try and keep them to 30 min but typically run a bit longer.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!