1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verified (Tested) beeb members who have or had Covid-19.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Apr 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Placebo also works very well.... (for some)

Jed and badmoon692008 like this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I’m just waiting for the pieces to fall and we find out what really happened.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

22NOV63

Phl218 likes this.
  4. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Caught in on the dewormer and hydrox. Hospitalized with 82% oxygen and on supplemental 02.
    Got steroids, antivirals, antibiotics for bacterial pneumonia, remdesivir and monoclonal.
    Went two years+ without a sniffle after.
    Recently had a 3 day cold.
    Longest I'd ever gone without a sniffle.
    Got the first shot but none after.
    Wife pretty much the same but she now gets sick several times a year flu or cold.

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

The truth is out there. People will believe whatever makes them warm and comfy. We'll debate it back and forth till the end of time. They still arguing about JFK ffs.

6. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

You know, FQ20 raced last weekend with a 103 degree fever. Just sayin’.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Well, he is a Foreigner, doncha know…

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

'Cold as Ice.....

9. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Got it now, going from hot to cold, ache all over, got a sore throat from hell. Basically fell really, really rough.

Can't take paxlovid as it's not compatible with another maintenence drug I'm on. It's Tylenol and Nyquil for me.

10. auminer

He was willing to sacrifice.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The kid and her roommate (and a lot of campus) got it a few months back. Three days of quarantine and back to normal routine.
    Didn’t hit them that hard but it sounds like it’s still hitting some people hard.

12. auminer

Ahh... Derp. I missed the HOT Blooded reference.

13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Plaxovid worked wonders for me when I had it. Knocked all symptoms down to zero within 24 hrs of starting it.
    I still hate the taste/aftertaste of Retonivir - It was horrible back when it was used as a booster for HIV meds ~20 years ago and still does. At least it was only for 5 days for Covid.

skidooboy, CBRRRRR999 and BigBird like this.
  14. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Paxlovin it is. Oxygen 97, BP 165/65, Pulse 89, temp 98.2, 6'1" 186 lbs, BMI 24.54 wth? I'm 175 butt nekkid after I dropped 25-30 lbs a year ago.

Just ate eggs and sausage, or at least it looked like it since i can't taste anything. Otherwise feel like a head cold, some body aches, but that's from line pumping 40,000 sq ft/650 yds of concrete.

Slow, clean up/re-organize, rain day today at work so I'll be back Monday even though the Docs' return to work letter is for 10 days since i didn't get the shot.

I should take the full time off since I haven't had a day off since March, other than a holdiay.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2023
    CBRRRRR999, tony 340 and BigBird like this.
  15. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Rest and heal @gapman789 . Plaxovid works best the sooner in your course of Covid you start taking it. The Retonivir (one of the two pills you take each dose) leaves a metallic taste. Hopefully your loss of taste will cover that up. Hope it resolves quickly.

tony 340, BigBird and gapman789 like this.
  16. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Heal up buddy

I just got this shit round 2 at deer camp last month. Haven't sweat the bed that much in my entire life. My body did some kind of mineral purge, my mattress is orange and bleach doesn't even touch it. Strange shit. I was sleeping on multiple beach towels and would toss them off the bed throughout the night. By 10-11a.m. at work the next day my 1 gallon water jug was empty.

No shot. Antibodies lasted just shy of 4 years since last time.

For the love of god, I'd pay good money for my poor wife to have her smell/taste back to what it was prior to 2021. She will be 3 years this summer.

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Im not so sure. I mean, remember the constant reports of hospitals so overcrowded with dead bodies they were posting semi trailer pics as morgues?

Will there ever be an acual audit of who actually died from Covid and didnt have terminal stage 4 but also, covid.. Stuff like that.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  18. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I can honestly say that last round of what I had I do believe would have taken out a healthy 80yr old no questions asked.

skidooboy likes this.
  19. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

I was on the covid ward at Mayo for a few days. For the most part it looked like God's waiting room anyway but who knows how long they had when 'rona took'em.
    Had two 40s neighbors die from it one morbidly obese and the other normal looking.
    Had a 80 yr old friend walk it off after he'd been hospitalized with the flu weeks earlier.
    Nobody will ever know whats really up.
    I do know it caused more stupidity than deaths.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Just like other flu and respiratory viruses, COVID can kill some.
    The other 99% it doesn't.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.