1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Okay, so it sounds like you have or will ask? Hope that works out well for you and the girls.

2. Zoomie

Zoomie Well-Known Member

If you can make it to the PNW I’ve got a trackday org that can put you and the girls on bikes at the Ridge Motorsports Park
    Make it up here the end of June and I’ll host you into the MotoAmerica round, and the Aprilia track day the Monday after.
    Interested in sight seeing? I can arrange scenic flights over Mt St Helens, San Juan Islands, etc
    Plus the typical tourist spots, Space Needle, etc
    And I’ll put you up at my place while you’re here.
    Your cost? Nada
    I’ve spent my life traveling with the kids and grandkids.
    It’s not about things, it’s about experiences.
    My daughter and granddaughter would love towing yours around the Ridge.
    And, we’re also living the struggle of joint custody with our granddaughter and grandson.
    So we have an understanding about what your working with, and I’m 100% with what you are providing your kids

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

Wait a holds-it…you’re not some creepy axe murdering lunar tech or nothing, right? Cuz you know, since I asked you gotta tell the truth. ;)

That is absolutely above and beyond generous, and as amazing an experience as that sounds, between that ol’ New England stoicism and that ol’ Irish bullheadedness, such an offer will be hard to swallow. Things that good just don’t happen to me.

I do appreciate the offer, and am truly taken aback at the generosity extended to someone you’ve never met or interacted with. Let me reach out privately to see what can be arranged.

This place is beyond amazing. Except for @Steeltoe, of course. :beer:

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

this f’n place! Open up the beeb to ovoid a doom scroll on X and end up in happy tears for an egg you’ve never even met because of an amazing offer of lifetime memories from a guy he’s never met…. No wonder it’s a love/love around here….

this is a great idea… we should start a thread that offers these types of things as things in many of our backyards are amazing or cool to others… like Rob did, and the Zoomie did… lemme get ready and I’ll open up all I have access to as well… stoodis boys!

f’n love this place most days…:D

scottn, Sabre699 and pickled egg like this.
  5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Did Nassir's pants or the Wagyu beef guy gain access to Egg-Face's account to post this back peddling BS response? Zoomie merely wants to tickle your fancy ;). You can depend on the World Wide Beeb to ensure your safety.

@Zoomie Thats a cool offer :beer:

YamahaRick and pickled egg like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Goddamn, that's a .9 on the Linders Scale.

7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Linders is about to offer to take him out fishing to snag one of those dime pieces he catches just to one up Zoomie. Seriously though, this place is great. Hell of an offer Zoomie!

27 likes this.
  8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

As my old Arkansas roommate used to say.....Fuck All Ya Alls!!!!! :crackup:

That is an awesome offer @Zoomie

10. Zoomie

Zoomie Well-Known Member

@pickled egg, well since you asked I have to answer. Nope.
    Not creepy, just a guy who's had some amazing experiences with my kids, and totally respect others who are doing the same.
    My daughter and her two kids are in a joint custody situation, and they try to spend as much time possible caravaning around towing a little Scamp trailer. I think they're up to 23-24 states over the last 3 summers. The grandson has earned Jr Ranger badges at over a dozen National parks.
    I've had the luck of being involved with a track day org, have access to plenty of motorcycles...and airplanes.
    It's been a great life with many fantastic times....and I like to share :)

scottn, HPPT, SuddenBraking and 8 others like this.
  11. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

12. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

And here’s to the next 30 or 40 of them! :beer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
    britx303, cav115 and StaccatoFan like this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Phl218 likes this.
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Which one? :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  18. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Every race track has at least 8 apexes

19. BrentA

BrentA Very expensive.

If yall see me apexing out in the field, send a search and rescue party.

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Not Pocono